The Munsters Pinball - Pro & Premium Teaser

Talk about solid-state and DMD pinball machines
cap
MAACA Barbarian

Re: The Munsters Pinball - Pro & Premium Teaser

Postby cap » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm

Fifty wrote:
Dave W. wrote:I had never heard of Deadpool before the pin came out

Deadpool wasn't created until the 90's. Even then, he was only in lesser popular comic books. You have a good excuse for not hearing about him.

When the pin came out, I did not know much about Deadpool except he had appeared in 2 very successful Marvel movies already.
Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat (in restoration)

cap
MAACA Barbarian

Postby cap » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Slacker wrote:I find it Strange so many people say they had never heard of the Munsters. That being said I am a car guy so one of the things that might have steered me to knowing about the show was the car.
"The Munster Koach" It was the family car that was used in the television series, The Munsters. The car was built by the team at Barris Customs, George Barris famed movie car guy did the Bat-mobile and many other movie set cars we see in Pins today as well as Hot wheels re-makes of said cars. But hey I guess I'm old :-)
I notice on the Perm. and LE the lower playfeild has extra flipper buttons and the web armor like Spiderman is cool. Will need to play it and see.

I second Az. I doubt there was a version of Munsters dubbed in French when I was a kid. I did watch lots of Thunderbirds and Batman 66 reruns in French though.

The extra buttons are for the flippers in the lower playfield.
Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat (in restoration)

Azatotht
Admins

Postby Azatotht » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:24 am

Slacker wrote:..
"The Munster Koach" It was the family car that was used in the television series, The Munsters.
af0bd557816841dc6b69b0ad25d44c75-e1479092682832.jpg

Thanks for that post, the LE does a great job at representing the car, the trim colors really make it look like it was the car itself.
I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I, am Dracula... (and you're not!)

cap
MAACA Barbarian

Postby cap » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 am

Azatotht wrote:Thanks for that post, the LE does a great job at representing the car, the trim colors really make it look like it was the car itself.

Interesting thought. Pinballnews describes it more like a coffin.

Slacker
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Slacker » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 am

cap wrote:
Azatotht wrote:Thanks for that post, the LE does a great job at representing the car, the trim colors really make it look like it was the car itself.

Interesting thought. Pinballnews describes it more like a coffin.

The Show had 2 Cars the most Famous is the Munster Koach but Grandpa Drove Dragula. it was a Coffin Car also made by Barris.
The good news is if people want they will be able to make cool custom toppers because they made models and Die Cast cars of both. as well and lots of promo stuff.
the Game looks cools cause the show was all in Black and White but of course it was the late 60's - 70's so the real cars were full blown running driving props done in disco golds black and red.
I'm sure lots of pinball people will Google Munsters LOL
The Show was Kinda Cheesy but hey I loved the Duke's Of Hazzard too and OMG its so Bad it's good. Hell Elvira was super Cheesy!

Dragula.jpg

koch and Drag.jpg
Playing.... SST, Buccaneer, Bally PB, Data East PB, Stern PB, TFTC, ACDC Pro, Hook, EATPM
Gone. Magnotron, Bally Ticker Tape Bingo, Haunted House, Totem..... My Money and sanity

Return to “Pinball machines (SS/DMD)”