Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer

Talk about solid-state and DMD pinball machines
Azatotht
Admins

Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer

Post by Azatotht »

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, trained in the art of ninjutsu by their wise rat sensei, Master Splinter. Is New York City ready for these radical reptile brothers? With a sick sewer lair and tough friends like April O’Neil and Casey Jones, the Turtles are about to face evils more dangerous and pizza more delicious than anything they could have ever imagined. In this pinball adventure players will go to battle as the Turtles fight villains like Shredder, the Krang and loads of super-powerful mutants, to become the heroes they were destined to be, and have loads of fun along the way!

“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles began as a comic book, morphed into a hit animated show, and has grown into a beloved and iconic global pop culture phenomenon. We have worked directly with Nickelodeon to bring these heroes in a half-shell into the pinball dimension. This game has pure pinball power,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.

The Premium and Limited Edition models feature an interactive custom sculpted Turtles Van, equipped to lock up to 4 balls inside with a mechanical opening/closing side door, ready to unleash multiball havoc upon players. These models also feature the iconic TMNT Glider, a custom-sculpted, player-controlled diverter assembly stationed above both ramps, giving players the ability to control and transport the ball to the flipper of their choice. In addition, a custom-sculpted mechanical Krang toy hovers over the pop bumpers, jumping up and down while taunting players throughout game action.

The Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models all feature distinct hand-drawn art in addition to a high speed magnetic spinning pizza disc capable of holding and throwing 3 balls during pizza multiball mayhem. The original 1987 theme music complements the action with custom video scenes and events created exclusively for this pinball experience. All models include 3 flippers, 3 high speed ramps, and a hidden ninja training ball lock area.

The LE model is limited to 500 units globally. The LE model includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball glass, a shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered plaque.
I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I, am Dracula... (and you're not!)

Sparky
MAACA OG

Re: Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer

Post by Sparky »

I love the spinning magnet! Very cool. It adds a random effect.
Patron saint of lost pinball causes.

Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

Sparky wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:42 am
And it's on the pro, which is appreciated.
Premium has the van lock and the lane switching, and I don't really care about those features.

Overall it looks like a great package, and if the sound is at all reminiscent of the TMNT arcade game, this might be an amazing title. As always, code is king and we'll see how it plays a year from now. :lol:

Thank god they didn't use the Michael Bay movies.
WANTED: 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, 1984 Taito Zeke's Peak, 1972 Bally Continental Bingo slot machine, European upright machines, pre-1950s Japanese machines
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fire Queen, Fairy, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum
blog -- collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

Mrhide
MAACA OG

Post by Mrhide »

:FP:
LF: GrooveCoaster + Shoot 'em up PCB. Let me know what you have!

cdnpinballer
MAACA Wacko

Post by cdnpinballer »

Mrhide wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:37 am
:FP:
I had to double check the calendar to see if it was April 1st... F it’s May 27th!!!!!! Wow time flies.

TMNT - is there a Netflix special I missed???

It’s 1990 baby!!

Fifty
MAACA Motormouth

Post by Fifty »

I'm sure this pin will do well. It will do well on location too. You know when it would have really done well though? In the actual 90's! I would have dumped loonie after loonie into this pin back then.

I can't wait to see Mortal Kombat released next.

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Post by OTTOgd »

What's with the purple, blue, and orange masks?!? They all wore red when I was reading their comics and enjoying the role-playing game back in the mid-'80's. Geez.

World_of_Warships
MAACA Silent Type

Post by World_of_Warships »

Sparky wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:42 am
Yeah, that spinning pizza actually look like tons of fun!! And yes, the randomness would bring something.
At Stage 1, slowly moving to Stage 2
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

I also drive a Tier X Yamato in World of Warships

Return to “Pinball machines (SS/DMD)”