FS - Zaxxon - really nice working original

Welcome to Pinball Medics' section for sales, and the Trading Post!
Mike@PinballMedics
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 57 times

FS - Zaxxon - really nice working original

Post by Mike@PinballMedics »

We were planning on using this game at the Ottawa Pinball Arcade, but have decided to sell it instead. It's just too nice and these never come up, especially in this condition.
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1634.JPG
An original Zaxxon Arcade Video Game from the early 80's that was in a personal collection for almost 40 years, with all original parts, a beautiful low mileage tube, with no fading or typical Operator Induced Road Rash on the Cabinet, and working flawlessly.

Here's a quick video of it in flight;

Asking $3000.00 + taxes, delivered in Ottawa, Montreal, or anywhere in between.

Pinball/Arcade Trades are welcome and not subject to tax!
PINBALL SALES with Warranty & Delivery in Ottawa or Montreal, and all points in between. Shipping available across Canada.

EXPERT PINBALL REPAIR for all brands. Specializing in difficult to solve problems with Advanced Troubleshooting requiring a deep knowledge of all interrelated systems from early Solid State, Alpha-Numeric, DMD, and Modern LCD era. Games can be dropped off in Ottawa or Montreal by appointment. Call ahead and bring it to our main repair & production facility at 923 Av Girouard in Montreal, near Sherbrooke & Decarie. We can usually fix it while you wait.

BOARD REPAIR for all brands.

PINBALL PARTS via Canada Post. In stock, ready to ship.
Or Pre-Order for Free Pickup in Ottawa, Alfred, or Montreal.
Full Inventory Available in Ottawa Mon - Fri from 9am - 10pm, and weekends from 2pm - 10pm.
Basic parts are available in Montreal (call ahead), and anything ordered in advance can be picked up week days in Montreal by appointment, or Saturdays in Alfred at no charge.

THE OTTAWA PINBALL ARCADE - 2559 Baseline Rd featuring 30+ Pinball Machines & several Classic Video Games.

THE OTTAWA MONTREAL PINBALL MUSEUM Coming Soon!

https://www.pinballmedics.ca
https://ottawapinballarcade.ca

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 77 times

Re: FS - Zaxxon - really nice working original

Post by HPR Pinball »

Even in the usa high demand market, Zaxxon is never higher than 1200us$ in pristine condition.

Sorry for that but someone who is willing to pay 3000 + tx for a Zaxxon is really crazy.
The video game i want to play is always the one i don't have :FP:
Les arcades, j'suis tombé d'dans quand j'tait pti !! :-)

Sparky
MAACA OG
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by Sparky »

Well, previous comment aside, I can vouch for this game. No choice... I am the one playing it. LOL

Rob@PinballMedics
MAACA New Contributor
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Rob@PinballMedics »

HPR Pinball wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:17 pm
Even in the usa high demand market, Zaxxon is never higher than 1200us$ in pristine condition.

Sorry for that but someone who is willing to pay 3000 + tx for a Zaxxon is really crazy.
Thanks for the pricing police check. I do this for a living and I know my product.

Here is the only one I can find for sale anywhere and it is in the US https://www.vintagearcade.net/shop/arca ... cade-game/

I don't need you to call my potential customers crazy for finding a rare gem right here this side of the border that I can deliver to their house. At the same time you can call Barret Jackson and tell them that the 69 Corvette that he's selling for $250,000 is too expensive because you can buy a brand new one for half the price.
PINBALL SALES with Warranty & Delivery in Ottawa or Montreal, and all points in between. Shipping available across Canada.

EXPERT PINBALL REPAIR for all brands. Specializing in difficult to solve problems with Advanced Troubleshooting requiring a deep knowledge of all interrelated systems from early Solid State, Alpha-Numeric, DMD, and Modern LCD era. Games can be dropped off in Ottawa or Montreal by appointment. Call ahead and bring it to our main repair & production facility at 923 Av Girouard in Montreal, near Sherbrooke & Decarie. We can usually fix it while you wait.

Full Inventory Available in Ottawa Mon - Fri from 9am - 10pm, and weekends from 2pm - 10pm.
Basic parts are available in Montreal (call ahead), and anything ordered in advance can be picked up week days in Montreal by appointment, or Saturdays in Alfred at no charge.

THE OTTAWA PINBALL ARCADE - 2559 Baseline Rd featuring 30+ Pinball Machines & several Classic Video Games.

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG

Post by HPR Pinball »

You can also check the "price check" thread on klov forum to have a realistic idea of Zaxxon.

Zaxxon is not as collectible in the video collectors as a corvette in old cars collectors. You can compare it more to an oldsmobile Toronado 69

If you find your buyer that's ok but i think everyone should have more opinions to make a more clear purchase.

Rob@PinballMedics
MAACA New Contributor
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Rob@PinballMedics »

HPR Pinball wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:56 pm
You can also check the "price check" thread on klov forum to have a realistic idea of Zaxxon.

Zaxxon is not as collectible in the video collectors as a corvette in old cars collectors. You can compare it more to an oldsmobile Toronado 69

If you find your buyer that's ok but i think everyone should have more opinions to make a more clear purchase.

It is disrespectful towards us as a business and towards this forum to price police. You are accusing me and my business of being dishonest and trying to find a crazy person to sell to with our asking price. These types of personal attacks prevent others from posting freely without having fear of some price police checker to voice their opinion. This should be like any other thing you are looking to buy in life and it's too expensive like a steak or a house or a car. You just pass on that ad and keep searching for the one that suits your needs. You don't start messaging every single person that it's too expensive.

Take a minute to read your agreement on MAACA and somewhere you'll find no price policing.

And what options are you offering to my customers other than saying that my business is overcharging for a product? I found another one for sale in the US, here are the only two other options I can find so far.
image000000 (1).jpg
Screenshot (154).png

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 153 times

Post by Mrhide »

Rob@PinballMedics wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:00 pm

It is disrespectful towards us as a business and towards this forum to price police. You are accusing me and my business of being dishonest and trying to find a crazy person to sell to with our asking price. These types of personal attacks prevent others from posting freely without having fear of some price police checker to voice their opinion. This should be like any other thing you are looking to buy in life and it's too expensive like a steak or a house or a car. You just pass on that ad and keep searching for the one that suits your needs. You don't start messaging every single person that it's too expensive.

Take a minute to read your agreement on MAACA and somewhere you'll find no price policing.

And what options are you offering to my customers other than saying that my business is overcharging for a product? I found another one for sale in the US, here are the only two other options I can find so far.
Hey, this forum was made to price police… if you dont like comments like this, do not post stuff for sale here. It really is that easy. It is not personal attack on you, your customers or their dogs.

Other options? Ebay, another forum, marketplace, kijiji, maybe you even have a website or a physical store?

Good luck
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG

Post by HPR Pinball »

This place is a community of collectors and we are here to help each others, express opinions, share experience and etc... it's one of the main goal of this place.

Sorry you feel bad and i understand your point.
We have both good reason to argue.
Sorry for the expression "crazy" it's just a crude expression and didn't realize it can affect you that much.

I have no intention to follow you and make a price policy each time, nothing personnal.

I'm in the arcade scene for 45 years, i also have a good idea about value of video games.

To help you evaluate a video game price you can check the exidy price guide. Those prices are very close to reality, i compared many of them with machines sold in Quebec location recently. http://www.arcade-classics.com/exidy_ar ... guide.html

Peace and hope you realize you have more chance to sell this game for a more realistic price and make someone happy to buy this beauty !!

Mike@PinballMedics
MAACA Super Contributor

HPR Pinball wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:49 pm
Sorry you feel bad and i understand your point.
We have both good reason to argue.
Sorry for the expression "crazy" it's just a crude expression and didn't realize it can affect you that much.
I don't think Rob is "affected" by your words, he is taking issue with you saying on a Public Forum related to his business that anyone that would buy from him would have to be "crazy". No one likes being called a thief.
HPR Pinball wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:49 pm
I'm in the arcade scene for 45 years, i also have a good idea about value of video games.
I'm not sure what the Classic Video Game resale "scene" was like 45 years ago, Space Invaders was still a current title at the time, Pong was still on the Arcade floors, and I was only 10 years old...

My valuations are based on the sales history of Pinball Medics over the last 7 years, and while they are informed by decades of collecting, buying, and selling games since 1992, and despite having spent decades doing this professionally, the only stats that really affect my valuations are from the last year or two at most, similar to the housing market. And the difference between retail value and private sale can be massive, because it's easy to say "I could probably get one for less", but if you can't provide the replacement item, you can't settle the claim, and if a cash settlement is the only option, I can assure you it is not the favourable option to the Insurer from a financial standpoint.
Mrhide wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:14 pm
Hey, this forum was made to price police… if you dont like comments like this, do not post stuff for sale here. It really is that easy. It is not personal attack on you, your customers or their dogs.
According to MAACA, not so much;

10. And this applies to everyone... KEEP IT CLEAN. You have a negative comment that is not pertinent? Keep it to yourself. And all irrelevant posts just piss off sellers. Don't hyjack a thread... it sucks.

SO, ALL POSTS BY OTHER THAN THE AUTHOR THAT DO NOT COMPLIMENT THE SELLER'S ITEM OR MERELY CONFIRM A SENT PM WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY AND SYSTEMATICALLY DELETED.

11- It is the ad's author's right to ask that any and all replies by others within their ad be DELETED AT THEIR REQUEST. This is the only place within the forum where the deletion of a post by another will be accepted. IF THE AUTHOR OF AN AD WISHES TO NOT HAVE ANY REPLIES, SIMPLY WRITE " NO REPLIES" AT THE END OF YOUR AD. ADMINS WILL THEN SUBSEQUENTLY DELETE ANY REPLIES NOT WRITTEN BY THE ORIGINAL POSTER.

REMINDER: Any and all threads can be locked / deleted at an admin's or moderator's discretion.

I'm not requesting the negative posts be removed however, as I welcome the discourse, and it is revealing the characters of those posting, not mine.
Mrhide wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:14 pm

Other options? Ebay, another forum, marketplace, kijiji, maybe you even have a website or a physical store?
Evidently you are quite aware that we do have both, though it is equally obvious you are more comfortable taking shots at us anonymously from behind a keyboard while we are posting as our actual selves with published addresses of our actual retail locations, phone numbers, and websites, and email addresses, and providing actual services to the Collector Community full time every single day.

The interesting thing is, you guys are arguing for me. I told Rob the Price Police Karen Brigade would be out in full force and was going to get him to do what we usually do with Classic Video Games.

This is how I would sell it based on my knowledge of the Business, using my website and three retail locations to market it;

100% Working 19" monitor, no burn in = $400.00
Complete Zaxxon wiring harness = $400.00
Zaxxon transformer board = $250.00
100% Working Zaxxon boardset = $500.00

This already adds up to almost $1200USD, and this kind of stuff goes very fast on my site.

But wait, there's more!

Original Zaxxon cabinet, with original control panel and joystick, original marquee and bezel. coin door, original unfaded artwork, an upgraded LCD screen and a iCade 60in1 Multigame = $3000.00.

If you want an extra 4-way joystick to enable more games, add $200.00. If you want even more games, we can upgrade it to a Pandora's box for an extra $100.00.

That is how you make money selling this game.

But Rob and others were too sentimentally attached to it, so I agreed to try it this way in case someone wants the original, and it saves Rob a day of converting it.

Beyond that, Rob has provided the only two examples we can find of the game for sale and included links, I have yet to see one available listing for a lower amount.

But let's pretend we found one listed for $1200 US, how would that play out;

1200 USD = $1590.00 CDN after exchange and fees

Transportation by freight company would be at least $500-$600, or you could take a day or two off, drive through the States at $2.00 a litre, spend a night in a seedy motel and eat McDonalds, and get it back for a few hundred dollars and squeeze it in at around $2.3K? And you will be paying tax at the border, just like we do. And of course it will be as advertised and if you have any issues the seller will be there to hold your hand and make it right. I'm not sure about the last part...

But at the end of the day, we only have one. No, it is not as popular as Pacman. But as a veteran of the Arcades when it was new, it was far from unpopular, and it is some people's favourite, and one of them will be the one who ends up with this machine.

And don't worry, I'm not upset, I enjoy hobbyists explaining my business to me. It summons a visual image of the offspring of these two characters asking to speak to me (The Manager);
karen-scream.gif
karen-scream.gif (287.05 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Bi-cgEzCIAAHeCQ.jpg

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 153 times

Post by Mrhide »

instead of attacking us and making you look bad, why don't you use this since your quoted it?

"It is the ad's author's right to ask that any and all replies by others within their ad be DELETED AT THEIR REQUEST."
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

Mike@PinballMedics
MAACA Super Contributor

Mrhide wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:19 am
instead of attacking us and making you look bad, why don't you use this since your quoted it?

"It is the ad's author's right to ask that any and all replies by others within their ad be DELETED AT THEIR REQUEST."
I not only quoted it, I mentioned the reason I am not having your comments removed on the next line. I am comfortable defending my position. We evidently have a different perception of what makes one look "bad", which is a discussion better suited to a Philosophy, Ethics, or Self-Help Forum than a Pinball and Arcade site.

You are misconstruing my response to your comment as an "attack", which was merely a response to your observable attack on my for sale thread, and complete misrepresentation of what this site is about (price policing being encouraged?), which, like the multiple requests for examples of this game for sale at a lower price, results in your complete refusal to accept the irrefutable observable evidence to the contrary, and merely elicits another ad hom attack telling me I'm making myself "look bad".

I am choosing to allow you the freedom to criticize my business and personal integrity on a Public Forum. I am also extending you the additional courteousy of not responding to you with Emotional reactions, threats, refer to you by anything other than your anonymous MAACA handle, or anything that would undermine your professional or personal life. A courtesy which you are not only not reciprocating, but in fact celebrating in.

I do however reserve the right to share the humour this sort of "critique" inspires in my mind, which is a really strange place for those who don't know me, so if you don't want comments like this to trigger you, do not post passive aggressive negative comments on my for sale threads. It really is that easy. It is not personal attack on you, unless you self identify with the behaviour I am parodying.

giphy.gif
Last edited by Mike@PinballMedics on Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Playr_Juan
MAACA New Contributor
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Playr_Juan »

I joined Maaca recently because I was tired of other forums negativity. It is sad to see people voicing an opinion on other people's property.
What a strange behaviour. Ludicrous.
I guess this people think that 'online shaming' would change things around? Robin Hood mentality? This reminds me of the people screaming 'SHAME' in game of thrones... lol

Mind your own business people. Or want to sell for less? How about you start your own business and then report back on your recommended pricing.

Do these people also walk into other businesses and shout out loud " I do not like the prices here, I AM A COLLECTOR and I know there is a guy in Massachusetts that sold one in 1993 for $1000'... shuts the door and leaves...

Yeah, no... that would not happen right? so why are these people behaving like children in a public forum in the name of the 'collective'... What a ridiculous argument.

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG

Post by HPR Pinball »

Désolé de continué cette discussion en français mais si je veut etre en mesure de bien m'exprimer je n'ai pas vraiment le choix.

Je suis pas mal convaincu que vous serez aussi a l'aise avec ca.

Pour le moment le temps me manque mais je vous reviendrai avec mon point de vue détaillé ce week-end sur ce sujet.

Playr_Juan
MAACA New Contributor
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Playr_Juan »

HPR Pinball wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 am
Désolé de continué cette discussion en français mais si je veut etre en mesure de bien m'exprimer je n'ai pas vraiment le choix.

Pour le moment le temps me manque mais je vous reviendrai avec mon point de vue détaillé ce week-end sur ce sujet.
your English is fine.
I personally do not think there is any room for debate here since all the reasons have been eloquently stated in earlier posts.
I would suggest that if you have a personal stance on 'expressing your opinion' on price, you do it either by private message with the seller or you start your own thread.
I am particularly not interested in any more 'price opinions' from you or anybody else on this or other thread and as a seller I would not be either unless you were buying, which you are clearly not.

Cheers and over and out.

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG

Post by HPR Pinball »

Playr_Juan wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 pm
HPR Pinball wrote:

your English is fine.
I personally do not think there is any room for debate here since all the reasons have been eloquently stated in earlier posts.
I would suggest that if you have a personal stance on 'expressing your opinion' on price, you do it either by private message with the seller or you start your own thread.
I am particularly not interested in any more 'price opinions' from you or anybody else on this or other thread and as a seller I would not be either unless you were buying, which you are clearly not.

Cheers and over and out.
No problem it's your choice to leave this discussion. Have peace and i wish you a good day.

Personnaly i like very much to debate and specially for this hobby. I assisted a lot of personnal meetings over the years with friends and others people and asking prices, rising of prices, quality of machines and etc is a major concern for most people.

Maybe very few person will express opinion on the public place but i'm pretty sure a lot will read this.

Mike@PinballMedics
MAACA Super Contributor

HPR Pinball wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:14 pm
Playr_Juan wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 pm
HPR Pinball wrote:

your English is fine.

Cheers and over and out.
No problem it's your choice to leave this discussion. Have peace and i wish you a good day.

Personnaly i like very much to debate and specially for this hobby. I assisted a lot of personnal meetings over the years with friends and others people and asking prices, rising of prices, quality of machines and etc is a major concern for most people.

Maybe very few person will express opinion on the public place but i'm pretty sure a lot will read this.
I'm asking you politely to stop using my thread as a soapbox for your negativity. This is a for sale thread, not a pinball price debate thread, and this type of negativity is more hurtful to this Forum than it is to me, who you are inadvertently promoting. You've been bumping my for For Sale thread like a Pinball addict with an Kijiji RSS feed on crack. Google Zaxxon for sale and my video is almost at the top of Google after less than 24 hrs... Thank you, but I'll take it from here.

Rob and I have been making a concerted effort to help substantially contribute real content to this forum, with interesting Positive content related to celebrating what we're all purportedly here for; Pinball.

This type of negative rhetoric is unwelcome by me, and most of the people on here that I speak to, and the reason this and other forums have been virtually devoid of quality content for years, other than a few passionate collectors. Which I consider you to be with most of your contributions by the way. Your projects are inspiring and a great read.

And while I am glad that I am inspiring you to share your passion and comment more, and welcome your positive comments any time, I find your constant need to criticize my business, which to the best of my knowledge you have never dealt with, having never even met me, by claiming that we are ripping people off, and publicly committing to dedicating yourself to defending your attacks in multiple languages at length over a few days comes off as a bit much. While I appreciate the offer of free rent, I have no interest in living in your head. In fact, I'm not really even in there.

To help control your urge to focus on us, maybe you can go protest at some gas stations about the price of fuel? There are also a lot of grocery stores out there charging way more than even a year ago, and have you priced a new home lately? You could get involved in Politics, there is more than enough room for division everywhere on social media for that. But for whatever reason you feel compelled to promote your negativity on a Hobby site, directed at one of the only businesses supporting the Hobby you are claiming to be "helping", which is not helping anyone.

Starting your own thread about Pinball prices is one option, God knows it's a common thread everywhere online, albeit somewhat repetitive. Make sure to mention the word "Bubble" at least once in every paragraph. And feel free to quote my advertised prices any time, they are Publicly available on my website. We're not hiding anything, I'm literally here promoting my business, a retail Classic Arcade business...

https://pinballmedics.ca/product-catego ... -for-sale/

Chnillapoil
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Chnillapoil »

Quand j'étais jeune je me souviens que le cabinet était fait en simili bois. Dommage que celle-ci a été repeinte......

Sparky
MAACA OG
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by Sparky »

Chnillapoil wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:44 pm
Quand j'étais jeune je me souviens que le cabinet était fait en simili bois. Dommage que celle-ci a été repeinte......
Je pensais la même chose jusqu'à ce que je la vois de mes propres yeux.

Factory paint... il y a meme du spray un peu à l'interieur. Les collants et tag de numero de serie n'ont pas été repeints, ni de traces de démarquation de tape.

Voici un thread sur arcade-museum le confirmant. Sega utilisaient des cabs peinturés comme Congo Bongo. Cette dernière avait aussi grain de bois ou peinture.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/thread ... in.173479/

World_of_Warships
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by World_of_Warships »

This is factory grey like Sparky said. At one point I was looking for a Zaxxon, I remember there were two different cabinets (different shapes), the cocktail table and the fake wood finish versus the grey one. I do believe the grey could be the rarest imo, as I kept seeing the wooden ones for sale. Anyway, what a fun, fun game! The arcade was harder to play than the console.
Last edited by World_of_Warships on Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG

Post by HPR Pinball »

Cest d'accord je n'interviens plus. Je n'ai pas tout lu votre texte mais je n'adopte pas cette idée que j'ammene qque chose de negatif, cest a dire le mechant et vous seriez l'aspect positif du forum "le gentil"

En tant commerce vous devez dégager des bénéfices et pour rentabiliser vos opérations une Zaxxon a 3000$ est le prix a payer, je comprend ca.

Vous avez aussi des competiteurs et dans ce cas-ci c'est le marché de la revente privé ou les prix sont nettement plus bas et realiste pour les video comparativement aux pinballs qui sont presque aussi chère dans les 2 marchés quoique les meilleures affaires restent dans le privé.

Donc la-dessus je vous offre mes salutations en espérant quand même être le bienvenue dans votre commerce si jamais l'occasion se presentait.

Mike@PinballMedics
MAACA Super Contributor

HPR Pinball wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:53 pm
Cest d'accord je n'interviens plus. Je n'ai pas tout lu votre texte mais je n'adopte pas cette idée que j'ammene qque chose de negatif, cest a dire le mechant et vous seriez l'aspect positif du forum "le gentil"

En tant commerce vous devez dégager des bénéfices et pour rentabiliser vos opérations une Zaxxon a 3000$ est le prix a payer, je comprend ca.

Vous avez aussi des competiteurs et dans ce cas-ci c'est le marché de la revente privé ou les prix sont nettement plus bas et realiste pour les video comparativement aux pinballs qui sont presque aussi chère dans les 2 marchés quoique les meilleures affaires restent dans le privé.

Donc la-dessus je vous offre mes salutations en espérant quand même être le bienvenue dans votre commerce si jamais l'occasion se presentait.
Je ne dis pas que vous êtes personnellement négatif, nous sommes tous une combinaison d'influences positives et négatives. Je ne m'offense pas de votre position, je la comprends et je suis heureux que vous compreniez la mienne, c'est tout ce que j'espérais accomplir avec ce discours.

Vous êtes bien sûr toujours les bienvenus dans tous nos établissements, à la boutique et bientôt à l'arcade de Montréal, au musée, ou à la boutique et à l'arcade d'Ottawa. Venez à tout moment et je me ferai un plaisir de vous montrer tout ce que nous faisons, car je sais que vous serez en mesure de l'apprécier.

Vous avez tout à fait raison de dire que le marché des revendeurs privés de jeux vidéo n'a pas encore rattrapé les prix des jeux Pinball, mais avec les vendeurs commerciaux, c'est déjà le cas.

En fait, cela ne me dérange pas du tout de discuter des prix de ces jeux, c'est fascinant et en constante évolution, mais je ne voulais pas que cela prenne le dessus sur ce fil de discussion. Si vous êtes d'accord, je serai heureux de contribuer à votre fil de discussion sur les prix, tant que cela n'est pas dirigé contre une personne ou une entreprise en particulier, c'est quelque chose sur lequel je pense que beaucoup de gens ont des opinions, et ce serait bien de les entendre dans un fil neutre comme vous l'avez suggéré.

J'espère vous voir bientôt dans nos locaux et nous pourrons discuter et rire de ce passe-temps fou qui nous passionne tous les deux!

Return to “Pinball Medics Sales”