Spring Break Gottlieb for sale

Dave Astill
MAACA QuarterPounder
Been liked: 2 times

Spring Break Gottlieb for sale

Post by Dave Astill »

$2600 This is one of the better system 80 pinball machines. It has a spuds mckenzie look alike and is themed on a spring break party. It starts with a four ball multiball. It has a mini playfield and drop targets. The game is fully working. It has just been torn down and cleaned and waxed. It has a brand new led light kit installed and all new rubber. The legs were cleaned and polished and new leg levellers added. The game also comes with a manual and head and door keys. Located in Collingwood but delivery is available for a fee.
Attachments
IMG_6673.jpg
IMG_6668.jpg
IMG_6667.jpg
IMG_6666.jpg
IMG_6665.jpg
IMG_6671.jpg
IMG_6674.jpg
IMG_6679.jpg
IMG_6678.jpg
IMG_6669.jpg
Providing hard to find pinball i.c.s. eprom service and more

DrSmooth
MAACA Buck

Re: Spring Break Gottlieb for sale

Post by DrSmooth »

Love the Van Halen rips and different pinball design. Isn't that Eddy on the playfield? :)
It has two selectable modes of play not including 3 ball or 5 ball gameplay.
One of the ugliest, yet funniest backglass' in the game. The dude winning the belly flop competition in the background....priceless. I laugh every time.

GLWTS
Dr.Who, World Cup Soccer, Space Shuttle, D&D, Demolition Man, Lizard, Revenge From Mars, Gorgar, Baywatch, Iron Man
Gone: Judge Dredd, Spring Break, Elektra, Big Guns, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Hard Body, Special Force, Devil's Dare

Dave Astill
MAACA QuarterPounder

Re: Spring Break Gottlieb for sale

Post by Dave Astill »

sold
Providing hard to find pinball i.c.s. eprom service and more

Return to “Stuff Sold and Old Ads (>6months)”