Gottlieb Pinball Machines

4star
MAACA Silent Type

Gottlieb Pinball Machines

Post by 4star »

I just listed a bunch of EM's on Kijiji in case anyone is interested. All Gottlieb wedgeheads in really nice shape. Flipper, Flipper Parade, Flipper Fair, Flipper Cowboy, Flipper Clown, North Star, Slick Chick, SAMPLE Majorettes, Tropic Isle, Buckaroo and Cross Town

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Re: Gottlieb Pinball Machines

Post by cait001 »

WANTED: 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, 1984 Taito Zeke's Peak, 1972 Bally Continental Bingo slot machine, European upright machines, pre-1950s Japanese machines
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fire Queen, Fairy, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum
blog -- collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

singlezero
MAACA Buck

Post by singlezero »

in very nice shape is understating these machines. i am the proud owner of one of these restorations and am so proud of the amount of detail and attention that went into the game i bought. not to mention these games looking almost as new . it is a shame to break up the entire flipper series. GLWTS

4star
MAACA Silent Type

Post by 4star »

Update to the Gottlieb games. All are sold pending pickup. Chris the Flipper series all went together

4star
MAACA Silent Type

Post by 4star »

All games are sold and gone. Thanks to everyone who showed interest

singlezero
MAACA Buck

Post by singlezero »

Congratulations Jon . whoever the purchaser was is now the proud owner of one of the nicest wedgehead collections in North America. although it took you many years to get those machines to what they are , it is nice they all went to one person rather than split up. i hope he appreciates them half as much as i do the majorettes i bought from you. maybe a trip to chicagoland might be a place for your next project(s)

Return to “Stuff Sold and Old Ads (>6months)”