Post by jimwilks »

This is a players game. All working.
Attachments
RFM_05.jpg
RFM_04.jpg
RFM_03.jpg
RFM_02.jpg
RFM_01.jpg
Last edited by jimwilks on Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

jimwilks
MAACA New Contributor

Re: FS 1999 Williams Revenge From Mars

Post by jimwilks »

Someone asked some relevant questions on this game and I'm sharing them here:

1) How is the PF?

Playfield is in excellent condition.

2) Are the inserts in good condition?

Inserts are in excellent condition.

3) What is the condition of the cabinet (inside and out)?

The cabinet is in very good condition. It does have a few minor dings in the paint. These are all in the solid black area so could be touched up very successfully.

4) Has the game been working good since you bought it?

The game worked when I got it. Shortly after that, the video display started to flicker. I bought and installed a new video display. The game has worked well ever since.

5) Have you made any useful repairs to it (recapped the computer or anything else)?

The video display is the only major repair I have made. A minor problem developed with the flipper button switches. I replaced the switches and all has been well ever since.

6) What are the good things about it and the bad things about?

The good thing is the great game play. The "not so good" is that this is a pinball 2000 and as such, it is slightly smaller than regular pins. It does not fit well in my game lineup because of this.

The other "not so good" is that this game has not been updated to LEDs. I have updated most of my other games to LEDs. LED's work well visually in this game, but cause a minor problem -- the diagnostic software in the game reports all LED lamps as burnt-out lamps due to their drawing much less current. If I was keeping the game, I would LED it regardless of this. However, for a game for sale, I'd rather let the new buyer decide how they want to go on this.

7) Is it running on the latest ROM version?

It is running version 1.5. Version 1.6 is the latest, but I have not seen anything that 1.6 adds that makes me want to bother with the update.

8) Anything else about the game I would need to know?

There is a minor problem on the playfield. The scoop has a "cliffy" type of protector on the hole, likely due to wear in the area under it. No wear is visible around the protector. However, the protector does not sit quite flat on the playfield. It should be removed and flattened.

RHM
MAACA New Contributor
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: FS 1999 Williams Revenge From Mars

Post by RHM »

This still for sale?
PINS:
AFMr SE
MBr SE
MMr

Arcade: