[SOLD] FS: Ranma 1/2 pachinko (CRA羽根らんま1/2R)

cait001
MAACA Wacko
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

[SOLD] FS: Ranma 1/2 pachinko (CRA羽根らんま1/2R)

Post by cait001 »

Ranma 1/2 pachinko (CRA羽根らんま1/2R)
this is a 2015 full sized pachinko machine imported from Japan. Unlike most modern pachinko machines that act as a video slot machine, this is a "hanemono" machine, meaning the ball must travel through an extensive physical course to award a win. So instead of the computer choosing if the reels will line up, you get to see the physical odds of the balls actually surviving the course and making it to the "V" (victory) hole.
20191103_164327.jpg
promo video

Kijiji price: $800. Maaca price: less

this machine is modified for "cyclic" play, meaning the balls in play are recycled back out to the front, and there is no normal payout mechanism. This means you can play with the same 30-50 balls continuously.

It comes with a "Battle Counter" which plugs into the back and feeds the user stats on the machine. These are required by law in Japan (to ensure parlors weren't cheating the clients,)

The machine is in excellent condition and is on wooden legs that allow it to stand firmly upright. It has been modded to have volume controls so it isn't blaring at extreme Pachinko Parlor volume.

Would also trade for other pinball / arcade stuff. Willing to take on EM projects.
20191103_163903.jpg
20191103_163910.jpg
20191103_163913.jpg
20191103_163943.jpg
20191103_163904.jpg
Last edited by cait001 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
WANTED: 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, 1972 Bally Continental Bingo slot machine
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fire Queen, Fairy, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Re: FS: Ranma 1/2 pachinko (CRA羽根らんま1/2R)

Post by cait001 »

bump
WANTED: 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, 1972 Bally Continental Bingo slot machine
marquees wanted: Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)

semicolin
MAACA Half-ling
Been liked: 3 times

Post by semicolin »

This is fun! And bright! And loud! And fun! Buy this!

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

semicolin wrote:This is fun! And bright! And loud! And fun! Buy this!
I should mention that it is NOT actually all that loud! Games come from the parlours with generally ZERO volume controls (unless the specific model has some embedded in software,) but this machine has two potentiometers added to the back to reduce the volume. So it's not FIRE ALARM LOUD like many Japanese parlor machines.

But it is the perfect addition of eye candy to the gameroom that is almost full except for a small table or shelf, and kids love it too. (also a huge win for kids since it's cyclic play)

Only getting rid of it because I want to move towards more 1930s and 1940s machines. :FP:

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

$700 for a lot of pretty pachinko action, folks! ;)

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

machine is on hold

quarter grabber
MAACA Half-ling

Post by quarter grabber »

cait001 wrote:machine is on hold
If this becomes available again I have a 100% working Pachinko machine from the 60s or 70s. The era you are looking for any way to trade towards it. Let me know if the deal falls through

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

quarter grabber wrote:
cait001 wrote:machine is on hold
If this becomes available again I have a 100% working Pachinko machine from the 60s or 70s. The era you are looking for any way to trade towards it. Let me know if the deal falls through
Will do, although person taking wants it and is in talks for taking my OTHER modern fancy pachinko machine as well.

I'm not actually actively looking for 60s/70s pachinkos since they are so common, but if it falls through I'm sure we could work out some kind of deal. If you still have your Computer Pachinko I'd still be interested in that one.
If anyone has a bead on PRE 1950S JAPANESE MACHINES and Smart Ball machines from 1930s-1970, that's what I'm specifically hunting for. You know, the normal stuff :lol:

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

machine is sold

Return to “Stuff Sold and Old Ads (>6months)”