Top Tier Arcade Collection + More (Updated Weekly)

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Top Tier Arcade Collection + More (Updated Weekly)

Post by TopTierArcade »

Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [HD]

Hey everyone, welcome back to Top Tier Arcade!

HUGE Pick-Up!! In this video, after constant harassing and threatening Francesco, he finally let me buy his Sega Blast City arcade machine from him. Included with the game came the Naomi 2, GD Rom, Netdimm, Flash Card Reader, and Naomi Pi with extra artwork and parts...let's take an exciting look at the Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 1 - The Pick-Up. I go into detail on how, what, and where I got this game and why it's in my collection.

I paid $2700 (Canadian dollars) for this machine.

All this and much more in this video...

Peace :p
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Top Tier on Tour - Doogie's and Pablo's Bar/Night Club [HD]

Yo Everyone,

On this tour, I visit Che at his Bar/Night Club Doogie's and Pablo's, in downtown Guelph, Ontario Canada. I do a full tour of the bar, its games and pinball machines. Plus, I pick-up pinblades for my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that Che brought me from Allentown, PA. Also, I find out that the Guelph City Pinball League is held at Doogie's and Pablo's Bar/Night Club as well.

For more information, visit:

Doogie's and Pablo's Bar/Night Club
37 Wyndham St N, Guelph, ON N1H 4E4
Phone: (519) 823-9993
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinballclub/

Pinball Machines:

-Flipper Football
-Taxi
-Adam's Family
-King Pin
-Sky Jump
-Royal Rumble
-Shaq Attack
-Big Buck Hunter Pro
-Star Wars (Data East)

Arcade/Redemption Machines:

-Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Stacker
-Rock and Roll Pusher
-Ms Pac-Man
-Tekken Tag
-Lethal Enforcers
-Area 51
-Shuffle in Shuffle Alley
-Ice Cold Beer
-Shuffle Alley
-Revolution X
-Gravity Hill Skill game
-The House of the Dead
-Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
-Street Fighter 2
-Big Buck Hunter
-Dual Daytona USA
-Football Throwing Redemption
-Dual Basketball Redemption

-Other Cool Stuff:

-Full bar with beer on tap
-2 x Foosball

Peace!
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 2 - The Cabinet [HD]

Greetings everyone,

In this video, we will be taking a look at the Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 2 - The Cabinet "re-themed" to Marvel vs Capcom 2. We take a look at the entire cabinet in and out, including the cabinet's UPDATED AND NEW MARQUEE artwork, internal hardware, including Naomi 2, Netdimm, GD Rom, Flash Drive, Naomi Pi. Also, I find out how to turn the language to English from Japanese!!!

Peace
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 3 - Game Review [HD]

Greeting everyone,

In this video, we will be taking a look at the Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 3 - Game Review / Marvel vs Capcom 2. We review Marvel vs Capcom 2 as a game, the 4th installment of the Capcom made cross over series. It's amazing how well this game hold up 17 years later!!! Also, some history about the game and some interesting facts as well.

All this and more in this video...

Peace
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 4 - Memories [HD]

Hey everyone,

In this video, we will be taking a look at the Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 4 - Memories / Marvel vs Capcom 2. I reminisce back to a transitional time in my life, from starting college, working full time, smoking my first cigar and defining my young adult hood. Also, the fond memories of competing in the arcade scene and the beginning of competitive fighting games...

The drink in this video is COURVOISIER VS COGNAC
https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/169 ... -vs-cognac

Peace
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 5 - Game Play [HD]

Yo everyone,

In this video, we will be taking a look at the Sega Blast City Arcade - Part 5 - Game Play / Marvel vs Capcom 2.. We play a game and pick the team of Sabertooth, War Machine and Akuma to see how far I get and to see if I can pull off some great combos and big supers.

Peace out
Welcome to the Top Tier!

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

Let me be the first to reply.

I see you are passionate about this, however, after this many posts with no replys..do you ever ask yourself if anyone cares?

semicolin
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 226 times

Post by semicolin »

Jesus pharaoh, just ignore it if you aren't interested. He's not hurting anyone and he's keeping it to one thread. :FP:

spiroagnew
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by spiroagnew »

pharoah007 wrote:Let me be the first to reply.

I see you are passionate about this, however, after this many posts with no replys..do you ever ask yourself if anyone cares?
Wow...really rolling out the red carpet. Way to shit on someone's creativity.

As someone who maintains their own MAACA "update thread" that's met with very few replies (Credit Dot Pinball: The Update Thread), I can speak to MAACA being one of my most popular referral sites, based on the statistics I get. Sure, people may not be commenting, but they sure are clicking through to check out what's been posted.

Keep on keepin' on, Top Tier.
Rob
creditdotpinball.com

OTTOgd
MAACA OG
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by OTTOgd »

spiroagnew wrote:Keep on keepin' on, Top Tier.
Yeah, I try to watch these vids. Nifty seeing another person's passion about arcade games. Plenty of variation, given the decades that these games have evolved. Different perspectives can be interesting and appreciated.

Game on, Top Tier!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

Jesus man, WTF is wrong with you Zak ?

I am not into video games all that much, (they tend to make me tense, and I don't need that), but I give a shit about what is going on and what has gone on in this industry in tbe past. So what if no one comments, MAACA is pretty well dead these days anyway, and the industry has changed again, so get your head straight and apologize for your COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE post. Be a man !

R.A.B.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

R.A.B. wrote:

Jesus man, WTF is wrong with you Zak ?

I am not into video games all that much, (they tend to make me tense, and I don't need that), but I give a shit about what is going on and what has gone on in this industry in tbe past. So what if no one comments, MAACA is pretty well dead these days anyway, and the industry has changed again, so get your head straight and apologize for your COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE post. Be a man !

R.A.B.
Nothing inappropriate. I simply asked if he ever gets the feeling that no one cares...simple as that. I look at these detailed posts and the lack of any response leads me to believe no one does care and his hard work is for naught.

You people all need to relax and stop reading between the lines. I say exactly what I mean.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

pharoah007 wrote:
R.A.B. wrote:

Nothing inappropriate. I simply asked if he ever gets the feeling that no one cares...simple as that. I look at these detailed posts and the lack of any response leads me to believe no one does care and his hard work is for naught.

You people all need to relax and stop reading between the lines. I say exactly what I mean.
You just don't get it do ya ? It is never simple when dealing with other members passions and using the words you chose is just the fucking wrong choice, what were you thinking ? !!

If I was an admin I would ask you to leave.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

R.A.B. wrote:
pharoah007 wrote:
R.A.B. wrote:

You just don't get it do ya ? It is never simple when dealing with other members passions and using the words you chose is just the fucking wrong choice, what were you thinking ? !!

If I was an admin I would ask you to leave.
I think you need to relax and move on.

P.S. To all you people who care so much, it would have been nice to show this support in this thread at any time. If so, people would not ask the question " does anyone care?". I guess no one cares about someone until they are perceived a victim, then all the. Sheepdogs come out.

I assure you all, I am not the wolf.

semicolin
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 226 times

Post by semicolin »

:FP:

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by HPR Pinball »

I think those videos are great, there's a high sense of communication and i can feel how much he apreciate the hobby and that type of games. Fighthing games saved the few survival arcades back in the mid 80's and they are great to play.
This forum is 95% pinballs oriented but from 1979-1980, video games were king and master everywhere until the complete dead of them.
The video game i want to play is always the one i don't have :FP:
Les arcades, j'suis tombé d'dans quand j'tait pti !! :-)

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

HPR Pinball wrote:I think those videos are great, there's a high sense of communication and i can feel how much he apreciate the hobby and that type of games. Fighthing games saved the few survival arcades back in the mid 80's and they are great to play.
This forum is 95% pinballs oriented but from 1979-1980, video games were king and master everywhere until the complete dead of them.

I am sure he is glad to hear it.

Such a shame no one could give this guy props before this.

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by Chris Silver »

I read everything. Sometimes I don't post because I don't know what to say.

I lost out getting laid by my taxi driver that way once.

Party over, her shift ended and I invited her in. Laying on the couch, smoking a joint and drinking beers. She says "I love to masturbate while someone watches me". Dumbfounded, I drew a blank. I couldn't speak. She said if I didn't say anything she would leave and so she did.

Interesting thread and good content. I just don't have anything to say about it.

www.cgcc.ca would really appreciate this. They're a bunch of great crazy Canadian gamers.
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania
WTB: Medieval Madness, Rush
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

cdnpinballer
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 3 times

Post by cdnpinballer »

BAHAHAHA! 100% MAACA GOLD!!!!

Gold Gerry!! GOLD!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by HPR Pinball »

pharoah007 wrote:
HPR Pinball wrote:I think those videos are great, there's a high sense of communication and i can feel how much he apreciate the hobby and that type of games. Fighthing games saved the few survival arcades back in the mid 80's and they are great to play.

I am sure he is glad to hear it.

Such a shame no one could give this guy props before this.
Yes, and from the first video, i was enjoying his work to share his passion.
Also this section (maaca-tv) was added a few time ago and it's one of the best use of it.
That would be great if more and more people do the same thing.
Top Tier Arcade maybe not the most popular, but certainly top 10 quality poster here on maaca.
We need more of that quality here to enjoy this forum more and more.
The video game i want to play is always the one i don't have :FP:
Les arcades, j'suis tombé d'dans quand j'tait pti !! :-)

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Greetings Zack,

I have been absent on posting my latest videos on MACCA, as I was on vacation and have had a busy summer. To answer your question, which I'm not offended, it doesn't bother me that nobody responds to my thread. Often people respond to the video itself on youtube and not on the posting itself. I care, that's all that matters. I don't get paid and not monetized from youtube so there is no monetary gain for me, I just want to spread the passion for the hobby for both vids and pins.

Thank you to everyone that defended me and speak highly of my videos and enjoy them. My videos aren't the greatest but I strive to increase the production and content quality every week.

So much hate in the world, no need to continue it on this forum. If anyone enjoys the videos, great, if not, don't watch and all the best to them.

You have reminded me, I have 2 new videos I didn't post that I will now, that are pinball related.

All the best,

Steve

P.S. If anyone wants to PM me about matters and don't wish to involve anyone else in the conversation, I'm always open and available to talk :)
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball - Cabinet Restore - Part 2- Add Topper, Lit Speakers + More

In this tech video, we continue to restore and mod the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball. We add the Topper, we add lighting to the speakers, change ball rod and housing, add back the backglass
lock and replace the flipper buttons.

Peace!
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by TopTierArcade »

Top Tier on Tour - Denizen Hall and The Zone Arcade [HD]

On this tour, we visit Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and drop in to the Denizen Hall to check out the arcade and have a bite to eat.. Also, just before I catch my flight back to Toronto, Canada, I stumbled into The Zone Arcade in the Edmonton airport to play some pinball.

--Denizen Hall--

Arcade Machines:

-Playchoice-10
-Star Wars
-Neo-Geo 4 Slot
-Ms. Pac-Man
-Pac-Man
-Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
-WWF Wrestle fest
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-X-Men 4 Player
-Donkey Kong
-Marvel vs Capcom 2
-Street Fighter 2
-Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara
-Big Buck Wild HD
-Alpine Racer
-San Francisco Rush
-Championship Sprint
-Terminator 2
-Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
-The Simpsons
-NBA Showtime

Pinball Machines:

-Spider-Man Pinball
-Star Trek Pinball
-Batman 66
-Game of Thrones
-WWE Legends of Wrestlemania Pinball
-Metallica Pinball
-Iron Man Pinball

-Other Cool Stuff:

-Chexx Hockey

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--The Zone Airport Arcade--

Arcade Machines:

-Guitar Hero Arcade

Pinball Machines:

-AC DC Pinball
-Star Trek Pinball
-Indiana Jones Pinball (Stern)
-Iron Man Pinball

-Other Cool Stuff:

-Stacker x2
-Claw Machine
-Photo booth
-Key Master
-Boxer Punching Bag

Peace
Welcome to the Top Tier!

Drano
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Drano »

I kinda see Zak's comment as more of an indictment of the forum and its users than the poster. I know Steve and love his enthusiasm; it's infectious. I don't spend as much time online these days and don't always have the time to watch all the vids or read all the articles. I feel bad about that... especially since I know many of the people who create this content personally. I believe it's a sign of how the community has changed.

I probably could and should be more publicly supportive of Top Tier Arcade, Credit dot pinball and others who work hard to share their passions with us all... but I don't :(
I think a lot of us may be guilty of that.
I used to try and create content and was also met with little response. It's real work and, to get little feedback is often disheartening.

All we can do is try our best to support those who do try and who have a genuine nature about them. There are so many other (less positive) types of characters in this hobby that we should all be promoting these guys as much as possible. It's the true heart of the community.

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

Drano wrote:I kinda see Zak's comment as more of an indictment of the forum and its users than the poster. I know Steve and love his enthusiasm; it's infectious. I don't spend as much time online these days and don't always have the time to watch all the vids or read all the articles. I feel bad about that... especially since I know many of the people who create this content personally. I believe it's a sign of how the community has changed.

I probably could and should be more publicly supportive of Top Tier Arcade, Credit dot pinball and others who work hard to share their passions with us all... but I don't :(
I think a lot of us may be guilty of that.
I used to try and create content and was also met with little response. It's real work and, to get little feedback is often disheartening.

All we can do is try our best to support those who do try and who have a genuine nature about them. There are so many other (less positive) types of characters in this hobby that we should all be promoting these guys as much as possible. It's the true heart of the community.
Nailed it.