Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Need something shipped? Are you going somewhere and can transport a game for someone? Post it here!!
Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Postby Guard » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:23 pm

Unlike a lot of you I cant get a couple of days off in a row, so if anyone could bring down the Victory pin i bought off of Honey Badger I'd gladly cough up $150
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Buccaneer/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Flip Flop/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/ Pat Hand /Strange Science/Card Whiz/ Genesis/Jolly Roger / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/Bronco/ Stern POTC
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Tri Zone/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

b1buwg97
MAACA Chatterbox

Re: Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Postby b1buwg97 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:33 pm

I'm probably going up there this weekend to pick up my daughter...
Anyone who knows Terry knows that he's full of poo and likes to stir the pot. It's just part of his ironic personality and fits well with his asshole facade." -Cooke

A world without guys like Terry in it would probably be like the future world in Demolition Man. One filled with 47-year-old virgin men sitting around in their beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener". -Sparky

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Re: Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Postby Guard » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:57 pm

That would be sweet...please let me know if it firms up.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Buccaneer/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Flip Flop/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/ Pat Hand /Strange Science/Card Whiz/ Genesis/Jolly Roger / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/Bronco/ Stern POTC
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Tri Zone/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

Return to “Shipping Offers / Requests”