Need Help Picking up/Shipping a Pin

Need something shipped? Are you going somewhere and can transport a game for someone? Post it here!!
flashman
MAACA Barbarian

Need Help Picking up/Shipping a Pin

Postby flashman » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 pm

I need a hand with picking up a pin from Uxbridge, Ontario and delivering it to a shipper close by. I would also need the person to check over the pin to ensure it's as adverised (ie great cosmetics and playing properly etc.). Obviously I would compensate the individual for their time and effort $$. I have a deal pending with the seller, but I'm in Winnipeg, MB and its just to far to drive. Yeah I need a hand big time and was hoping I could get this done sooner rather than later. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. More details will be provided once I find someone trustworthy to help me out.
Thanks.

flashman
MAACA Barbarian

Re: Need Help Picking up/Shipping a Pin

Postby flashman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:56 am

Well I ended up getting my Metallica pro pinball from Uxbridge Ontario. I'm just thrilled ....I can't believe I got a Metallica pin. I would like to thank Sparky for suggesting I contact someone from Bluff's Pinball, as somebody there might be able to help. Well I did and I ended up talking to Walt from Bluff's Pinball and Monkeybug. Well I spent a couple of days sorting through the details with them and although it didn't come to pass, I came away with "something" the ultimately led to me getting the machine. From my conversations with Walt and Monkeybug I found out they are really decent guys. If it wasn't for bad timing on my part and the fact Walt was picking up his own Metallica pin on the Victoria long weekend one of them probably would have helped me out. Anyways the something that was crucial in getting the Metallica pin was the fact that when I dealt with these guys I was almost there.....they gave me HOPE that I could find somebody from the pinball community in Ontario that would help me get the game. With that little measure of hope tucked in my pocket the next door I knocked on made my request a reality. THANKYOU Sparky, Monkeybug and Walt!

cyclone
MAACA Collaborator

Re: Need Help Picking up/Shipping a Pin

Postby cyclone » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Way to go! Congrats! This is how this forum is suppose to work, collectors helping out other collectors...not screwing them!

Return to “Shipping Offers / Requests”