Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Need something shipped? Are you going somewhere and can transport a game for someone? Post it here!!
Guard
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 22 times

Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Post by Guard »

Unlike a lot of you I cant get a couple of days off in a row, so if anyone could bring down the Victory pin i bought off of Honey Badger I'd gladly cough up $150
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote / Bally Beat The Clock/ Stern POTC/ Victory/Shaq Attaq/ DE Star Wars/ Big Hit/ Gorgar/ Scorpion/ Algar/ Catacomb/DE Time Machine/Bobby Orr PP/Asteroid Annie and the Alians/Slugfest/DE Star Trek
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Jolly Roger/ Hang Glider/Way Too Many
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

b1buwg97
MAACA Chatterbox

Re: Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Post by b1buwg97 »

I'm probably going up there this weekend to pick up my daughter...
Anyone who knows Terry knows that he's full of poo and likes to stir the pot. It's just part of his ironic personality and fits well with his asshole facade." -Cooke

A world without guys like Terry in it would probably be like the future world in Demolition Man. One filled with 47-year-old virgin men sitting around in their beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener". -Sparky

Guard
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Ottawa to Guelph (or close)

Post by Guard »

That would be sweet...please let me know if it firms up.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote / Bally Beat The Clock/ Stern POTC/ Victory/Shaq Attaq/ DE Star Wars/ Big Hit/ Gorgar/ Scorpion/ Algar/ Catacomb/DE Time Machine/Bobby Orr PP/Asteroid Annie and the Alians/Slugfest/DE Star Trek
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Jolly Roger/ Hang Glider/Way Too Many
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

Return to “Shipping Offers / Requests”