request: magazines to Allentown

Need something shipped? Are you going somewhere and can transport a game for someone? Post it here!!
cait001
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 481 times
Been liked: 225 times

request: magazines to Allentown

Post by cait001 »

I am looking for someone who (preferably within 2 hours of Ottawa) is going to Allentown this year and would be willing to take about 5 boxes of old magazines down with them.

I'm working with a team of people to help get Canadian Coinbox magazines scanned (plus a few other titles). I have collected about 5 boxes (think wine bottle boxes) and you can see the thread about the magazines here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27629
The person who will be doing the scanning is in Oklahoma. I have 2 different people willing to take the magazines from Allentown to Oklahoma, but have not found any transit for them to Allentown yet.

If you are willing, or know someone who might be, please get in touch. thetastates@gmail.com
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fairy, Star Trek (1971 Gottlieb)
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- want list -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

cait001
MAACA Mega Contributor

Re: request: magazines to Allentown

Post by cait001 »

is anyone going to Allentown at all?

go here if you want to get a taste of the magazines... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27629&p=234670#p234670
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- want list -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 425 times
Been liked: 258 times

Post by Mrhide »

Hey folks, help cait001! She's doing us all a favor!

thank you !
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

cait001
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by cait001 »

much appreciated :)

I posted a few more Canadian Coin Box issues today, check them out at https://archive.org/details/@cait001