About PWO

MCS
MAACA Collaborator

About PWO

Postby MCS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Pinball Women Ottawa (PWO) is for women in the Ottawa area interested in playing pinball, sharing info, and introducing other women to pinball.

The group welcomes cis, trans, non-binary, two-spirited, and any self-identified women as well as all skill levels of pinball players!

We meet once a month with the season running from January to December. Events are shared on Facebook (join our group to be automatically invited) but I'll try to remember to post them here as well. Sometimes we're hosted by local collectors, other times we meet at public locations.

The top 7 results from January to November are used to qualify for finals in December (and are used to calculate the season-long standings that get submitted to IFPA). The format is Group play (3 or 4 Players) on 4 different machines, so no getting eliminated!

It's a friendly, social environment and we always welcome newcomers. :)

If you have any questions, see our contact info below, post here, or reach out to me or cait001 via PM.

For women who want more women to play more pinball.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PinballWomenOttawa/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/PinballWomenOtt
Email: pinball.women.ottawa@gmail.com

flashinstinct
MAACA Barbarian

Re: About PWO

Postby flashinstinct » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Great initiative meghan
Wanted: Blackwater 100
In the shuffle: Transformers LE, TWD Pro, Lord of the Rings

MCS
MAACA Collaborator

Re: About PWO

Postby MCS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:40 pm

flashinstinct wrote:Great initiative meghan

Thanks, Guy! I can't take all of the credit, though, because cait001 is the one who founded PWO and still does most of the organizing. I'm just doing my part to promote it.

Stay tuned for an event I have in the works for March... :)

Return to “Pinball Women Ottawa”