VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Pinball and arcade related events and tournaments
Post Reply
User avatar
Jays
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 am
Location: Gatineau/Ottawa

VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Jays »

this is our little recap from the 2019 pinball show!!!! enjoy everyone!!!

https://youtu.be/JWf70TB_Whk

User avatar
Fifty
MAACA Motormouth
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 pm
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Fifty »

Thank you for posting! Awesomeness!

User avatar
Jays
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 am
Location: Gatineau/Ottawa

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Jays »

Fifty wrote:Thank you for posting! Awesomeness!
Its a pleasure my friend! I didn't bring the big guns but at least I was able to make a little recap with what I had. I am getting more lazy these day and bringing big cameras, mic and light is something I try to avoid when I want to be part of an event.

User avatar
Dave W.
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 pm
Location: Montreal (Ile Perrot)

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Dave W. »

Very cool recap! Always fun to back and watch these.
I swear, I didn't see the Score Pool featured at 3m 24s. Was it there all weekend?

User avatar
Xylog
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Location: Orleans Ontario

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Xylog »

Awesome video, well done!
Flash Gordon,Pinbot,Mr. & Mrs. Pacman,RollerGames,
Black Knight,Black Knight 2000,Atlantis(Bally),Civic Center,
Jungle Lord,Granny & The Gators, Expressway,Flash Baseball
Mousin' Around,Badcats
LF: Bigger House

Y2vvill
MAACA Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Y2vvill »

Great video, thanks for the upload

User avatar
Fifty
MAACA Motormouth
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 pm
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Fifty »

Jays wrote: Its a pleasure my friend! I didn't bring the big guns but at least I was able to make a little recap with what I had. I am getting more lazy these day and bringing big cameras, mic and light is something I try to avoid when I want to be part of an event.
I understand. I don't even like to pull out my phone to film something. I want to live/experience the event and record it with my memory. 10 years ago I went to Maui on my honeymoon and we did a helicopter tour. I still remember it vividly. How many times have I inserted the DVD that captured those memories into the player? Zero.

User avatar
Jays
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 am
Location: Gatineau/Ottawa

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Jays »

Fifty wrote:
Jays wrote: Its a pleasure my friend! I didn't bring the big guns but at least I was able to make a little recap with what I had. I am getting more lazy these day and bringing big cameras, mic and light is something I try to avoid when I want to be part of an event.
I understand. I don't even like to pull out my phone to film something. I want to live/experience the event and record it with my memory. 10 years ago I went to Maui on my honeymoon and we did a helicopter tour. I still remember it vividly. How many times have I inserted the DVD that captured those memories into the player? Zero.
Yeah i feel the same. Lucky for me i dont even have a cell phone, but every time I photograph something or film whatever I asked myself, do I really gonna look back at this? the cute dog on the beach in cuba, or the zebra in africa, is it something that I need in my life? its like hoarder but in video/picture. when I do those its more for the people, the promoter or whatever to help them get notice.

User avatar
Jays
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 am
Location: Gatineau/Ottawa

Re: VIDEO recap of the 2019 Ottawa Pinball Show

Post by Jays »

Xylog wrote:Awesome video, well done!
Dave W. wrote:Very cool recap! Always fun to back and watch these.
I swear, I didn't see the Score Pool featured at 3m 24s. Was it there all weekend?
Y2vvill wrote:Great video, thanks for the upload
Thank you all for the comments it is really appreciated. I was there only on saturday from 11:30 to 5pm I have no clue if the score pool was there on sunday. but sure it was fun and great to play on saturday...

Post Reply

Return to “Events”