PinCon - URGENT

Pinball and arcade related events and tournaments
Chris Silver
MAACA Wacko

PinCon - URGENT

Postby Chris Silver » Thu May 31, 2018 3:24 pm

We need short power cords. Due to having to get an electrical inspector this year, we are unable to use the cords we fabricated last year.

Members of the Borderland Pinball Collective have purchased a ton of 100 foot long 12 gauge cords. We need a short cords to go from the breaker boxes to the games. We have everything else.

If you can, bring some cords and leave them in your vehicle until and if required it would be appreciated. We will make sure they're identified with your name and get return to you. Thank you.
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Embryon, Black Hole, Elektra, Stellar Wars, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Timeline, Silverball Mania, Panthera
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy
WTB: Black Knight, Fathom, Split Second, Nine Ball
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

eightball
MAACA Buck

Re: PinCon - URGENT

Postby eightball » Thu May 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Hopefully not a dumb question but...are you looking for simple extension cords and/or power bars? I’ve got a few I can bring with me tomorrow...
Playing: Eight Ball, Sky Jump, Paragon, Dirty Harry, AC/DC pro
Gone but not forgotten: Harlem Globetrotters
Wanted: More space for pinball machines

Chris Silver
MAACA Wacko

Postby Chris Silver » Thu May 31, 2018 4:56 pm

eightball wrote:Hopefully not a dumb question but...are you looking for simple extension cords and/or power bars? I’ve got a few I can bring with me tomorrow...

Just simple extension cords with grounds. 10 to 30 feet even 50 feet is OK.

This arena is wired a little different than last years. We should have enough power bars.
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Embryon, Black Hole, Elektra, Stellar Wars, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Timeline, Silverball Mania, Panthera
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy

Fifty
MAACA Motormouth

Postby Fifty » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:20 pm

I have access to a metric shit ton of surge protection bars w/15' cord if you need them. I won't be up until noonish on Sat though.

20180601_131732.jpg

Chris Silver
MAACA Wacko

Postby Chris Silver » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Fifty wrote:I have access to a metric shit ton of surge protection bars w/15' cord if you need them. I won't be up until noonish on Sat though.

20180601_131732.jpg

Lol. Thanks anyway Tim. ;) :D

shane
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby shane » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:18 pm

I'll bring a few just in case.
Shane. "Just because I love pinball doesn't mean I'm any good".

Return to “Events”