World_of_Warships wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:50 am
The article/media reported the museum's collection was valued in excess of $8 million, so even though the prices went berserk, can't say I understand where that number came from.. were they actually expecting some of those ridiculous selling prices would be even bigger than that??
err...the auction ain't over.
FRIDAY SEPT. 24th @ 3:00pm PST (Lot #800 - 937)
SATURDAY SEPT. 25th @ 11:00am PST (Lot #940 - 1223)
SUNDAY SEPT. 26th @ 11:00am PST (Lot #1225 - 1386)
The sought-after/"rarer" stuff hasn't been auctioned yet...other than a few items like Hercules(???), TAFG, Tattoo Assassins, etc.
Welcome to...Frosken Pinball!
Current working Pinball Machines: ONE...err...TWO!!!
(Bally Black Jack SS, Capcom Flipper Football #2)
Current Arcade1UP Machine: Final Fight (pending pickup...down South)
After a 8-year hiatus, I'm back in the hobby...but with a thinner wallet.
Wanted: The impossible... (i.e.: a 1990-2020 pinball machine priced like they were in 2005-2010...)
Gone but (mostly) not forgotten:
- Bally: Nitro Ground Shaker, City Slicker
- Bally/Williams: Black Rose, BS Dracula (x2), CFTBL, Dirty Harry, Getaway(HS2), Indy500, Judge Dredd, Shadow, Slugfest
- Capcom: Breakshot, Flipper Football
- Gottlieb: El Dorado, Big Shot, Bounty Hunter (project), Gold Wings (Project)
- Stern: Big Game, Cheetah, Meteor (x 1.5)
- Williams: Big Guns, F-14 Tomcat, Fire!
- Misc.: Hit The Ice non-dedicated, Hyper Olympics non-dedicated cocktail, Chexx Bubble Hockey