Restored EM pinball Machines

Pinball machines for sale only please, seulement machines à boules à vendre.
Dave Astill
MAACA Mage

Restored EM pinball Machines

Postby Dave Astill » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 pm

I have a bunch of restored em machines , owner is leaving the hobby. I am helping him sell them.Some of the games are gorgeous , all are way above average shape. Located in Collingwood but delivery in the GTA is available for a fee.
Woodrail Queen of Hearts , full restore , new backglass , restencilled to original cabinet etc. Owner paid $2500 u.s. asking $2100 Canadian.

Woodrail Hi Diver , restored , in beautiful shape , misssing one relay $1800

Diamond Jack , rare add a ball version . Has restencilled cabinet backglass has some flaking , some wear on the playfield $1500

Flipper pool , overall very nice $$1500

Slick Chick restored , beautiful $1700

Discounts for multiple purchases. These are from a high end collection , they are not your typical patched up for flipping games.
Attachments
wdieds 035.JPG
wdieds 034.JPG
wdieds 032.JPG
wdieds 031.JPG
wdieds 030.JPG
wdieds 028.JPG
wdieds 026.JPG
wdieds 025.JPG
wdieds 024.JPG
wdieds 023.JPG
Providing hard to find pinball i.c.s. eprom service and more

R.A.B.
MAACA Death Knight
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.

Re: Restored EM pinball Machines

Postby R.A.B. » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:50 pm

YIKES !!

I was hoping never to feel like this again upon gazing at a pinball machine.

Damn you @ Dave Astill :lol: (note: Dave is a long time acquaintance, so I think he knows that my previous comment is flippant)

That 1952 "Queen of Hearts" all restored and beautiful for 2k puts the hook in me and I really don't need to feel that way via a pinball machine at this stage of my life.

I bought one for cheap a few years ago and am saving it as a retirement restore project, but when I see her in this condition, I am seriously tempted to play with the Queen of Hearts before 2029. What a gorgeous example. I am (out of all people) having a tough time keeping my cool.

I will have to take the weekend to think about this, and if she is gone, then she is gone. Not the first time or the last time I see her.

Wayne Neyens who designed the game play said that this was his favorite design, it is in my opinion one of, if not the best Gottlieb woordail I ever played.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
http://www.northstarpinball.com

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more no less. Toujours a 10 machines, pas moins pas plus.
Une règle suivi gueri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule til the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to wipe my own ass, adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman from sighing, there will be only memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build a RRSP of memories, come hell or calm tides.

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:21 pm

R.A.B. wrote:I was hoping never to feel like this again upon gazing at a pinball machine.

That's a horrible thought Robert.

I remember seeing your Pitt Street project pin at the old wonderland and how mirthful you were to acquire such a treasure. The game intrigued me since then. I figured if a pinballologist such as yourself held this machine with such admiration it must be amazing.

I think you should treat yourself and buy it. Gamble another day.

I don't know Dave but I understand he has a great reputation. It would make for a good road trip.
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Centaur, Centaur II, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

Dave Astill
MAACA Mage

Postby Dave Astill » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm

I am happy to work something out.
Providing hard to find pinball i.c.s. eprom service and more

cait001
MAACA Death Knight

Postby cait001 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 pm

these are stunning. wow.
Are pictures for the other games forthcoming?
BLY Mousin' Around, WMS No Good Gofers, WMS Triple Strike (loan), DE Jurassic Park (loan)
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Centigrade 37, Fire Queen, Dimension, 2001, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: R-Type (w/ship), Strider, Astro Invader
Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

amona
MAACA Collaborator

Postby amona » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Go for it Robert, you wont regret it. Especially if you stop in Lancaster on the way by and pick something up for me...

I think that is what is known as an ulterior motive
"Stern's biggest target demographic is men in their late forties and fifties, who might not be very skilled but are easily seduced by flashing lights, flippers and nostalgia." Corey McPherrin, FOX Chicago News

R.A.B.
MAACA Death Knight

Postby R.A.B. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:22 am

A big thank you goes out to Dave Astill for delivering the Queen of Hearts to me on Sunday morning in Toronto. She is stunning and now sits in my studio as majestic as she can be. I played her last night and I could not be happier about how beautiful she is and this piece of art has revived something in me.

My project 1952 GTB "Queen of Hearts" will be up for sale soon for 350 bones if anyone wants to take on the laborious task of saving another Queen, because that is what we do.

Rob

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more no less. Toujours a 10 machines, pas moins pas plus.

A philosophy of doing shall rule til the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to wipe my own ass, adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman from sighing, there will be only memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build a RRSP of memories, come hell or calm tides.

singlezero
MAACA Collaborator

Postby singlezero » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:33 pm

I wish I had a chance to make it up to Daves to see that one. my the queen of hearts certainly fly around Ontario . probably have seen a half dozen in the last 6 months go on 5 and 6 hour trips jet setting across the province and beyond. Rab d you have pics of this one? ted pepper/nova guy has a project too., that we couldn't decide whod take at purchase but I may be interested in it.? we met a few times. I was there Saturday I was the old guy with the old machines out in the parking lot

Chris

4star

Postby 4star » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:46 am

Chris
You can't be buying any more machines.

R.A.B.
MAACA Death Knight

Postby R.A.B. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 am

singlezero wrote:I wish I had a chance to make it up to Daves to see that one. my the queen of hearts certainly fly around Ontario . probably have seen a half dozen in the last 6 months go on 5 and 6 hour trips jet setting across the province and beyond. Rab d you have pics of this one? ted pepper/nova guy has a project too., that we couldn't decide whod take at purchase but I may be interested in it.? we met a few times. I was there Saturday I was the old guy with the old machines out in the parking lot

Chris

I know who you are Chris, and if you are indeed the old guy with the old machines as you claim, then I am certainly the ancient guy with some old machines as well. Somebody has got to take care of these beauties.

Below is an old thread with pics, funny talk from Pitt street and an analysis detailing how my project GTB 1952 "Queen of Hearts" has paid the rent over and over again. I need to let her go now for something demanding less work and effort. I am getting older like everyone else and time is becoming too precious to restore yet another pin

350 takes it and God bless the Queen.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14426&p=137003&hilit=queen+of+hearts#p137003

EvanDickson

Postby EvanDickson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:45 am

Those are gorgeous Dave!
In the house: Theatre of Magic, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Doctor Who, Last Action Hero, High Speed 2: The Getaway, Taxi.

On the hunt for: Addams Family, Funhouse

nbornstein@me.com

Postby nbornstein@me.com » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:28 am

I live in Blue Mountains, and looking to buy my first machine and recreate my youth. Any suggestions?

Neil
nbornstein@me.com

singlezero
MAACA Collaborator

Postby singlezero » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 am

nbornstein@me.com wrote:I live in Blue Mountains, and looking to buy my first machine and recreate my youth. Any suggestions?

Neil
nbornstein@me.com

is there an era you are looking for in particular? 50s 60s 70s ems or early solid states or even a dmd? or perhaps a machine in particular?
Dave is excellent to buy from , but he is more into ss and dmd . if you are looking for an em machine theres a few people within an hour of you that may have something that is to your liking.

Return to “Pinball Machines for Sale / Machines à Boules à Vendre”