Last Action Hero (LAH) - $4200

Pinball machines for sale only please, seulement machines à boules à vendre.
tom_454
MAACA Half-ling

Last Action Hero (LAH) - $4200

Postby tom_454 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi Folks,

I recently sold my STTNG and now I am (thinking about) selling my LAH.

Game History:
Up until mid June of this year it used to belong to MAACA member cdnpinballer (Lee) and prior to that it belonged to member BallyBoy. I bought it to try it as I have always liked the gameplay and playfield magnets, however, since then I bought a new motorcycle and seem to be playing pinball less (and riding more) so I figured I would start to thin the heard a little (just a little). Still can't believe I sold STTNG (after owning it for 10 years). All my other titles are too precious for me to sell so this one comes out on the short end. Not in a rush to sell as long as it is gone by spring (before the riding season starts).

Description:
• It plays really well. Game works 100%.
• It has cliffy protectors over the scoops so I assume it has the typical scoop hole wear. I never removed them to check.
• Playfield has a small amount of "ticket" wear in front of the scoop.
• It comes with an un-installed high-quality ticket replacement that was made by member atariaction a few years ago.
• The cabinet is nice and the graphics are great without fade.
• Includes LEDs in the back-box and some select inserts.
• Includes a new playfield glass.
• Includes the alternate translite.
• Includes the shaker motor.
• Includes the manual.
• The back-box PCB boards are original and look almost brand new.

• The only real issue is seen when the back-box is down or the game is folded. There is a chunk out of the corner of the cabinet corner under the head, you can’t see it when the game is set up.
Not a big deal but worth mentioning.

If anyone is travelling to the Ottawa Pinball Show they are welcome to arrange to come see it.

Pictures at the following link: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/BusyBee123/library/Pinball%20-%20Last%20Action%20Hero

Cheers,
Tom
Last edited by tom_454 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinball Rocks!
277 old posts - member since August 2007.

pharoah007
MAACA Wacko

Re: Last Action Hero (LAH) - $4200

Postby pharoah007 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:15 am

GLWTS
Last edited by pharoah007 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky

"I don't give a Fvck"
- Honey Badger

"Bag of bananas for a buck"
- Allentown produce Nazi

" The Honey Badger wants some bananas"
- Woody

"Balsamic please"
- Best thing I ever heard at Steak n' Shakes

I am with us.

tom_454
MAACA Half-ling

Postby tom_454 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:24 am

Pinball Rocks!

tom_454
MAACA Half-ling

Postby tom_454 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:21 pm

I am always open to entertaining offers (maybe even trades although the only thing I am looking for is a Williams IJ). I will however, drop the price a little. $4k.

Cheers.
Pinball Rocks!

tom_454
MAACA Half-ling

Re: Last Action Hero (LAH) - $4000

Postby tom_454 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:22 pm

tom_454 wrote:Hi Folks,

I recently sold my STTNG and now I am (thinking about) selling my LAH.

Game History:
Up until mid June of this year it used to belong to MAACA member cdnpinballer (Lee) and prior to that it belonged to member BallyBoy. I bought it to try it as I have always liked the gameplay and playfield magnets, however, since then I bought a new motorcycle and seem to be playing pinball less (and riding more) so I figured I would start to thin the heard a little (just a little). Still can't believe I sold STTNG (after owning it for 10 years). All my other titles are too precious for me to sell so this one comes out on the short end. Not in a rush to sell as long as it is gone by spring (before the riding season starts).

Description:
• It plays really well. Game works 100%.
• It has cliffy protectors over the scoops so I assume it has the typical scoop hole wear. I never removed them to check.
• Playfield has a small amount of "ticket" wear in front of the scoop.
• It comes with an un-installed high-quality ticket replacement that was made by member atariaction a few years ago.
• The cabinet is nice and the graphics are great without fade.
• Includes LEDs in the back-box and some select inserts.
• Includes a new playfield glass.
• Includes the alternate translite.
• Includes the shaker motor.
• Includes the manual.
• The back-box PCB boards are original and look almost brand new.

• The only real issue is seen when the back-box is down or the game is folded. There is a chunk out of the corner of the cabinet corner under the head, you can’t see it when the game is set up.
Not a big deal but worth mentioning.

If anyone is travelling to the Ottawa Pinball Show they are welcome to arrange to come see it.

Pictures at the following link: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/BusyBee123/library/Pinball%20-%20Last%20Action%20Hero

Cheers,
Tom
Pinball Rocks!

Return to “Pinball Machines for Sale / Machines à Boules à Vendre”