FS Beautiful RFM + HUO SWE1 upgrade Combo

Pinball machines for sale only please, seulement machines à boules à vendre.
AxleMunshine
MAACA Silent Type

FS Beautiful RFM + HUO SWE1 upgrade Combo

Postby AxleMunshine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:27 am

Time to make place in the game room!

I am selling my beloved Pinball 2000 Revenge from Mars. I doubt you can find a better looking and playing copy of this game. It is almost HUO and it sure looks like it. It looks brand new. Both playfields are perfect. The Star Wars Episode 1 is in its original box and is HUO.

RFM PF has plastic protectors and a scoop cliffy protector, the scoop is as new under the cliffy (see pics) has the sealed goodie bag, also has the sealed solder adapter bag.

It comes with a new Planetary Pinball Supply Revenge From Mars 3D Translite (Planetary Pinball Supply SKU PPM-3D-RFM-TRANSLITE). The original RFM translite is also included with a brand new trim set you could use to have the SWE1 translite swappable.

SWEP1 also has a sealed goodie bag (it's a goodie bag from another NIB SWEP1 game), PF also has plastic protectors, game comes with a few NOS original SWEP1 figurines and 2 figurines were I added on the PF, it has new rubbers, it has a new shooter rod but it's not the original round grey shooter rod though. It has a NOS SWE1 translite. The light saber neon works perfectly.

For ultimate convenience, the deal comes with 2 computers! Each PF has its complete computer for easy 5 minute swapping, everything works A1 100% and both PF are very well dialed in. All capacitors were recently checked and the SWE1 capacitors were replaced.

Like if i wasn’t enough, I will also throw in a NOS pin 2000 PF glass with the sale. All of the paperwork that came with the game when new is included.

I am also including a few RFM replacement targets.

Asking for $7500.

Original ad I purchased from here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... package-fs

Full photo album here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/674sti4x7trh68t/AAAR4gPuhmg-UQ9jSgJSZ1k3a?dl=0

--
Medieval Madness Remake LE #0221
Mint Revenge from Mars HUO + Mint HUO SWE1 kit
Tron: Legacy HUO
Robotron: 2084 Cabaret (HUO was NIB until Sep 2011)
Homemade Picade
--

Return to “Pinball Machines for Sale / Machines à Boules à Vendre”