pacman pinball

Wanted Pinball Machines only Please / Seulement machines à boules recherchées
butch
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:02 pm
Location: saint-eustache

pacman pinball

Postby butch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am

im looking for both .................the pac man pinball and the baby pacman

fair prices playable and 3-4 hours of montreal max onless you can you can send. thanks

User avatar
Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight
Posts: 2624
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Hawkesbury, Nowhere Ontario

Re: pacman pinball

Postby Chris Silver » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:43 am

butch wrote:im looking for both .................the pac man pinball and the baby pacman

fair prices playable and 3-4 hours of montreal max onless you can you can send. thanks


Check with Robi of Pinball Mafia. I believe he has a Pac Man for sale. If somebody has contact info for him pass it forward.
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Time Line, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

butch
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:02 pm
Location: saint-eustache

Re: pacman pinball

Postby butch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:48 am

Chris Silver wrote:
butch wrote:im looking for both .................the pac man pinball and the baby pacman

fair prices playable and 3-4 hours of montreal max onless you can you can send. thanks


Check with Robi of Pinball Mafia. I believe he has a Pac Man for sale. If somebody has contact info for him pass it forward.



thanks

User avatar
Murphelman
MAACA Collaborator
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: pacman pinball

Postby Murphelman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 pm

butch wrote:
Chris Silver wrote:
butch wrote:im looking for both .................the pac man pinball and the baby pacman

fair prices playable and 3-4 hours of montreal max onless you can you can send. thanks


Check with Robi of Pinball Mafia. I believe he has a Pac Man for sale. If somebody has contact info for him pass it forward.



thanks



He is selling it. It's in very nice condition. Handle on maaca is Pinballmafia if you want to ask him about it.
Own: Dredd, Goldeneye, Dirty Harry, ID4, No Fear, Sure Shot, Maverick, High Speed, Hollywood Heat, Night Rider, Robocop

Wishlist: Baywatch, TFTC, Paragon, HS2, T2, WPT, Monopoly, Any System 11.

:mrgreen:



Return to “Pinball Machines WANTED / Machines à Boules Recherchées”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest