Pinball $2000 ?????

Wanted Pinball Machines only Please / Seulement machines à boules recherchées
megadeth1977
MAACA QuarterPounder

Pinball $2000 ?????

Post by megadeth1977 »

Hittin the show today, lookin to spend around $2000 on a pinball. Let me know what you got?
Pins:Freddy's Nightmare On Elm Street, Waterworld, Metallica Pro LED NIB,

Arcades:Neo Geo 1-slot, Playchoice -10 dual monitor with gun, Multi-cade cocktail, Mega-touch,

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Re: Pinball $2000 ?????

Post by Guard »

Every game got a card put on it that the owner can fill in with name and price if he wishes to full it in.
PINS- Hit The Deck/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/Spirit of 76/Card Whiz/ Genesis / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/ Stern POTC/Genie/ Victory/Countdown/Shaq Attaq
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Jolly Roger/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

megadeth1977
MAACA QuarterPounder

Post by megadeth1977 »

Waited for 2 hours at one pin that I wanted to possibly buy while the wife stood beside a arcade we were also interested in but no phone number or price was provided. Just a name and that the unit was for sale. I do not understand the logic or thought process. For the love of GOD if you want to sell your item put your phone number or email on the paperwork! Imagine you come across a car that I am selling..... a 1976 L82 Corvette red on red with a small 350....nothing on the car other than my name and that it is for sale....the buyer is powerless to contact you or make an informed decision if they are even interested and they have nothing to go by....ughhhhhhh.

Arcades:Neo Geo 1-slot, Playchoice -10 dual monitor with gun, Multi-cade cocktail, Mega-touch,

Pinballin'
MAACA Silent Type

Post by Pinballin' »

Maybe look through this post and see if you can match up some names to the ones you were interested in buying.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25519&start=50

megadeth1977
MAACA QuarterPounder

Post by megadeth1977 »

Have a severe disability so I have to try on spot...….went by "word" got f-ct. Gonna attend Sunday, hope prices!

icanswim70
MAACA Silent Type

Post by icanswim70 »

megadeth1977 wrote:Have a severe disability so I have to try on spot...….went by "word" got f-ct. Gonna attend Sunday, hope prices!
I hear ya man, this EM repair game proves quite the challenge when you can only use one hand. Stand tall man!

cdnpinballer
MAACA Wacko

Post by cdnpinballer »

I had an Ali for sale that is close to $2K. I also have a few other pins coming up for sale near this price range. Shoot me a PM if you want more info.

Return to “Pinball Machines WANTED / Machines à Boules Recherchées”