The thread that should not be..

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 425 times
Been liked: 258 times

Re: FT: NIB Metallica MOP L.E.

Post by Mrhide »

j'pense c'est le temps de passé la moppe dans l'thread!!
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

Mrhide
MAACA OG

Post by Mrhide »

Don't be racist: Checked.

LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

cait001
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 481 times
Been liked: 225 times

Post by cait001 »

LOL!
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fairy, Star Trek (1971 Gottlieb)
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- want list -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

ballyhoo
MAACA Valued Contributor
Been liked: 4 times

Post by ballyhoo »

Ok Phil, I didn't take it this way for the "MOPPE" thing. I really tought that you were aiming at Steve. My bad and take my apologies for that.

But I do agree on the fact that you are a real troublemaker! ;)

Anyway I wont go any further with this. :?
Cyclone - Black Knight Sword of Rage - Heavy Metal Meltdown - Nitro Ground Shaker - Pinbot - Venom - Pinball Pool - Bride of Pinbot - TAXI - NARC(mame) - Sega Mini Turbo - Sega Mini Monaco GP - Robotron - Warlords (cocktail)

"L'ennui en ce monde est que les imbéciles sont sûr d'eux et les gens sensés pleins de doutes"

Mrhide
MAACA OG

Post by Mrhide »

Ballyhoo: appologies accepted ;)

the real troublemaker or "compthroller" is here for those wondering:
http://www.maaca.net/viewtopic.php?f=38 ... d9cac23e96

he really likes "for sales thread"

paidge
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by paidge »

[quote="ballyhoo"]Ok Phil, I didn't take it this way for the "MOPPE" thing. I really tought that you were aiming at Steve. My bad and take my apologies for that.

But I do agree on the fact that you are a real troublemaker! ;)

Ça c'est vrai que Philippe a une grande tendance à aimer mettre du piquant dans les discussions :lol: :lol:

Faut juste pas l'oublier quand on le lit :FP:

HPR Pinball
MAACA OG
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by HPR Pinball »

imagesCA6WKC2G.jpg
imagesCA6WKC2G.jpg (8.04 KiB) Viewed 3095 times
The video game i want to play is always the one i don't have :FP:
Les arcades, j'suis tombé d'dans quand j'tait pti !! :-)

juztbecause
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by juztbecause »

I'm off to explore some NIB BLP's as many as I can reasonably handle.
They were priced fair for the value.

For those not up on the lingo BLP's are Bud Light Platinums.
Wish me luck and I promise there will be no resale value on these at all.

Goodnight all.
Fun Fact: Why even eat Corn? It comes out just the same. We might as well eat pennies or little watch batteries. It would serve the same function.

talesofthearabiannights
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by talesofthearabiannights »

Man people have too much time on their hands. Who cares, let the dude ask for an HUO MM, no big deal. Too much drama on this forum means some people don't have anything better to do.
Looking For HUO or Restored:
IJ, HH, SG, TAF, TOM, STTNG, TZ, BSD, FT

brewmanager
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by brewmanager »

At least it's been an interesting read. Just me, or has there not been much of that on any forum lately?
HS, MET, TWD, Stars, IMDN, Rush, STh (all pros), GOT LE, JtO, Godzilla Prem

monkeybug
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by monkeybug »

Mrhide wrote:Ballyhoo: appologies accepted ;)

the real troublemaker or "compthroller" is here for those wondering:
http://www.maaca.net/viewtopic.php?f=38 ... d9cac23e96

he really likes "for sales thread"
Why are you now replying in English?

mrxsiv
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by mrxsiv »

Just in case you are interested, I turned down an offer of $18500 for my HUO MM 3 months ago to an American collector. The one I have is perfect without any flaws. I,m not saying that this is the going rate but that is what I was offered for a perfect pin.
Regardless, I'm not here to bash the sale.
GLWT
Shaun
Have: TZ (HUO), FG (HUO), SS, ACDC(premium HUO), IM (HUO), STLE (HUO), TAF, T2, CFTBL, MM(LE), Night Rider, SM, Gorgar, Elektra, EBD, DILE, DPLE
Looking for:Captain Fantastic, Evel Knievel, GOTLE
Coming soon: ?

For Sale: Dialed In LE- open to offers.

Vids:Asteroids, Millipede
Gone and missed: TSPP, Getaway HS2, Space Station, Monopoly, TAF, Flintstones, Tommy, GE007, RBION, FT, STTNG, TOTAN, TOM, IJ, Super Mario Brothers, Jackbot, TFTC, RS, WH20, RFM, BSD, WWF Royal Rumble, NF, BDK, AFM, SM, MM, LOTR LE, MB, FH, TRON, CV, HULK LE, WOZ, MET, Sopranos, Frankenstein,

Mrhide
MAACA OG

Post by Mrhide »

monkeybug wrote: Why are you now replying in English?

Why are you now replying?

monkeybug
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 6 times

Post by monkeybug »

Mrhide wrote:
monkeybug wrote: Why are you now replying in English?

Why are you now replying?
Because you replied in English?

G-Man
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by G-Man »

mrxsiv wrote:Just in case you are interested, I turned down an offer of $18500 for my HUO MM 3 months ago to an American collector. The one I have is perfect without any flaws. I,m not saying that this is the going rate but that is what I was offered for a perfect pin.
Regardless, I'm not here to bash the sale.
GLWT
Shaun

Oh man....I've got to stop reading these posts !

8-)

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

brewmanager wrote:At least it's been an interesting read. Just me, or has there not been much of that on any forum lately?
That is exactly what I was going to say Walt. This for sale thread is far less boring than those on other forums which are mainly comprised of plain-jane info about some piece of junk or other some empiricist want to sell to another.

I was hoping that this thread would be here this morning when I got to the store after a great interprovincial Pow-Wow last night at the shop, and that this thread was not deleted overnight for some "let's brush this under the carpet" chickenshit pretext. I am very happy to read people's posts here which reflect their characters and values, that's what makes this interesting. In fact, each of these posts act more like mirrors through our members "hot under the collar" comments when you read them attentively.

These type of conflictual for sale posts remain interesting mainly because of a lingering dichotomy, add to that shit disturbers like MrHide and movingpictures, who are both loudmouth scrapers and hence add a touch of "je ne sais quoi" to this forum, and to me that is all fine and dandy. These two maaca members, one being French the other being English, (I will let you guess which is which) are both sown from the same cloth with the same thread and hence remain of the same nature, and will always be difficult bedfellows to have around. Acceptance is key, MAACA accepts Phil's nasty comments, but put movingpictures in exile on PBrev where the apparent lack of drama makes him post here on MAACA under a troll handle because it is too boring where he has been exiled to. In a way he is under Brock's care now. I sometimes question why Adam was exiled from MAACA and Phil never was, must have something to do with Phil having done more time on this forum before mouthing off.

Doesn't matter, I love reading and writing this stuff.

Maaca rocks as far as character is concerned, and sometimes rolls over people, again acceptance is key, and justice is just another human concept.

Rob
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

websherpa

Post by websherpa »

R.A.B. wrote:
Maaca rocks as far as character is concerned, and sometimes rolls over people, again acceptance is key, and justice is just another human concept.

Rob
+1billion. :lol:

flashinstinct
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 2 times

Post by flashinstinct »

I for one, am really happy about this thread. It goes to show that this scheme of buying in the hopes of racking in a big profit or a big trade is somewhat coming to an end and that people have more logic in their brains then in their wallets. Enjoy your MOP LE..because I have a feeling you'll be playing it before soon.
Wanted: Blackwater 100

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Super Contributor

Post by Pinball.Customs »

flashinstinct wrote:Enjoy your MOP LE..because I have a feeling you'll be playing it before soon.

Yup, they're now IN STOCK and I hope all the new buyers enjoy their games. I'm picking up two this weekend. :)

Also once again, I'd like to state that I'd appreciate it if my name and PBRev in general were left out of the negative comments.

Thanks.
http://www.pinballcustoms.com

CHECK OUT MY BLOG! PB Customs' Whacky Mod Hacktorium!

Maker of hand-made pinball mods since 2008!

Atomicboy
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Atomicboy »

Pinball.Customs wrote:
flashinstinct wrote:Enjoy your MOP LE..because I have a feeling you'll be playing it before soon.

Yup, they're now IN STOCK and I hope all the new buyers enjoy their games. I'm picking up two this weekend. :)

Also once again, I'd like to state that I'd appreciate it if my name and PBRev in general were left out of the negative comments.

Thanks.

Ironic you request this despite it is suggested your proxy is getting used by one friend in Montreal who posts under another friend's nic in London, who I don't believe is even in the hobby any more or has any machines, and neither of them I could imagine would even know of each other without you. Oh the drama....

As for Phil's photo, I took it as just play on the MOP acronym.

And Rob, as always, you fucking crack me up dude ;) That is after the 20 minutes in dictionary use to read it.
WTB: nadda

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Super Contributor

Atomicboy wrote: Ironic you request this despite it is suggested your proxy is getting used by one friend in Montreal who posts under another friend's nic in London, who I don't believe is even in the hobby any more or has any machines, and neither of them I could imagine would even know of each other without you. Oh the drama....
You can speculate till your heart is content, Aaron, whatever makes you feel better. I simply don't care anymore. If you wish to continue this discussion though, you do have my phone number.

Rise above the drama, people. This isn't a school yard playground.

As for the OP, I hope he makes a trade for a MM. It's doubtful the MM would be HUO (I'm guessing around $20k+ for those). Fact is, there are far more MM's than there are MOPLE's. I'm of the belief that whether this is a fair trade or not is really up to the two parties (if any) who make the trade. Belittling someone for even attempting it is downright childish and silly in my opinion.

I will say this though, it's pretty clear to everyone at this point which forum thrives off drama..

*edit*

Sorry, I forgot the :)

Atomicboy
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Atomicboy »

Pinball.Customs wrote:I will say this though, it's pretty clear to everyone at this point which forum thrives off drama..

*edit*

Sorry, I forgot the :)
Yes, whichever one you are not currently content with. Did you not even have in your previous sig here that you were a drama starter or something to that effect?

You keep saying you are going to leave, you can see you're not welcome, blah blah blah, and after all the crap you gave Ian about leaving and coming back, you are still here.

You may not be the one shoveling the shit under the troll nics, but there is definitely shit on your shoes. You made you new sandbox, and dissed the old one in doing so, time after time. Just go there, block your friends from using your proxy to come here, and then we will seriously take your comments for truth.

You made much effort to not have to be here - so why the fuck are you still constantly here ALL THE TIME?!?

subpacket
MAACA Super Contributor

Post by subpacket »

This is why we can't have nice things.

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Super Contributor

Atomicboy wrote: You made much effort to not have to be here - so why the fuck are you still constantly here ALL THE TIME?!?
As far as I understand it's still a free country, no? I'm not about to leave because you and a few others have formed a negative opinion on me. Just as I welcome you all to "the other side" of this drama coin.

I come here because customers contact me here via PM. If I see my name and hard work is thrown in the mud, I will stand and defend it.

And I can't block people from using proxies.. they're all over the place. SEE HERE

The whole thing is a shame really, I've got some pretty exciting news I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone. I just hope we can get over the drama and "growing pains" and bring it back to what we all came here for in the first place.

Atomicboy
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Atomicboy »

I'm sure your "customers" will know where to find you by now. We'll just place a big "If you're looking for Brock" banner at the top and direct them to maaca.ca, will that suffice?