GUNS N ROSES

Post by chris@c&g »

Looking to buy a GUNS N ROSES if anyone has one for sale or trade?. Thanks

Honey Badger
MAACA Wacko
Been liked: 6 times

Re: GUNS N ROSES

Post by Honey Badger »

Wow you must have a serious buyer that you can flip this on to!
WTB: Cyclopes, Split Second, Flight 2000, Warlok, BMX, Alien Star, Stern Iron Maiden SS, Vampire, Superman

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

HBDC!

Sparky
MAACA OG
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 28 times

Post by Sparky »

I really find it quite entertaining when everyone says that the community can police itself and keep the classifieds clean, yet negative posts appear in almost every Classifieds thread. No wonder so few post much for sale anymore... Don't go complaining if the Classifieds get locked for all except the original authors. I am tempted, but it's not up to me.
Patron saint of lost pinball causes.

Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

ShootAgain
MAACA Half-ling

Post by ShootAgain »

Sparky wrote:I really find it quite entertaining when everyone says that the community can police itself and keep the classifieds clean, yet negative posts appear in almost every Classifieds thread. No wonder so few post much for sale anymore... Don't go complaining if the Classifieds get locked for all except the original authors. I am tempted, but it's not up to me.
I would love to see the classified locked for all except the original author because most of the other posts are usually redondant and irrelevant like: GLWTS, buy with confidence, free bump, etc...

Now, find this man a GnR
It's only Pinball! Carry on, BUCKO!

Honey Badger
MAACA Wacko

Post by Honey Badger »

Ian, why defend this guy? He adds nothing of value to the forum and only posts when he wants something to flip.
WTB: Cyclopes, Split Second, Flight 2000, Warlok, BMX, Alien Star, Stern Iron Maiden SS, Vampire, Superman

quarter grabber
MAACA Half-ling

Post by quarter grabber »

Honey Badger wrote:Ian, why defend this guy? He adds nothing of value to the forum and only posts when he wants something to flip.
I don't think it's this particular "guy". I think Ian is just sick and tired of it happening period, so he's voicing his opinion. I could be wrong but that's my take on it.

Honey Badger
MAACA Wacko

Post by Honey Badger »

Ok good to know and makes sense! I would just hate to see a collector give him the pin at a fair price thinking it was going in his collection.

ALJO
MAACA Motormouth

Post by ALJO »

Yes, I think that's the reason why because I posted a question in Jay's Paragon FS thread that I shoud'nt of posted, nothing really wrong but nothing that has to do with the subject......I deleted it when Sparky reiterated the rule 10 and 11 in the update this morning.
I think he is just sick of this, period (a little of my fault, I know).
On the other hand, chris@c&g can add nothing of value to this forum and really like pinball machines, even if he buys and sells......but don't we all, each at a different level, some keep them a long time and some keep them a few weeks, to each there own and all we have to do is respect each other when we don't agree.
Sorry for the hijack and I hope he finds that Gun N Roses.

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

This is a non issue in this post due to the original poster.

Differentiation must be made between warranted negativity and unwarranted negativity.

Lock the classified section and guys like Mr Kingston win and the real enthusiast looses.

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

[quote="ShootAgain"]

I would love to see the classified locked for all except the original author because most of the other posts are usually redondant and irrelevant like: GLWTS, buy with confidence, free bump, etc...

Not too sure how a "Buy with confidence" post is redundant or irrelevant. These are endorsements made and if you know and trust the endorser they have great value.

Now, find this man a GnR - No, let's not. Guys like this are part of the reason we all pay such high prices for pins.

/quote]

Sparky
MAACA OG
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 28 times

Post by Sparky »

quarter grabber wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:Ian, why defend this guy? He adds nothing of value to the forum and only posts when he wants something to flip.
I don't think it's this particular "guy". I think Ian is just sick and tired of it happening period, so he's voicing his opinion. I could be wrong but that's my take on it.
Bingo.
Patron saint of lost pinball causes.

Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

Return to “Pinball Machines WANTED / Machines à Boules Recherchées”