IJ owners - new mods available

Let us know what we can do to improve the forum.
Drano
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 5 times

IJ owners - new mods available

Post by Drano »

Hey Guys,
Not sure if everyone here frequents pinside regularly, but for those of you with Williams IJ pins, there is a member on that forum who's been creating soem very high quality 3D printed and hand painted mods for this game.

I'm a big fan of IJ and have, over the years, made a few upgrades such as more realisic airplanes and such.

LIORILLUSION has started making a custom cover that goes over the metal portion of the left ramp return... and then he started working on a new, more detailed, set of temple ruins for the right side of the game. He also has a few other smaller mods in the works for 2018... including a replaceemtn for the red plastic guides on the Path of Adventure mini playfield; presumably to match his other mods.

I've already ordered and received his ramp cover and it's excellent. Service was top notch and delivery was fast too. Now, these are not inexpensive, but I love this game and thought I would splurge.

I know that he's trying to get 40 commitments for the new idol ruins by December 20th before he can move forward. I'm posting these links here to try and spread the word. You can now also order both of his mods as a set, since the first one is already complete.

Here are some links to both of his threads.

Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... -cover-mod

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... ple-design

necro_nemesis
MAACA OG
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: IJ owners - new mods available

Post by necro_nemesis »

Looks like it was designed with a tool like Blender. For the level of detail he's put in quite a few hours.
Pins: Scared Stiff - Getaway - Funhouse - Twilightzone - No Fear - Attack from Mars - Indiana Jones - Cirqus Voltaire (prototype) - Medieval Madness - Tales of Arabian Nights. Arcades: Robotron (cocktail) - Stargate - Midway Haunted House. Jukes: Seeburg 100c - Seeburg 222.
Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.