RAB's rebirth, visiting a time capsule and pigs are flying!!!

Talk about anything that you would like.
Dave W.
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: RAB's rebirth, visiting a time capsule and pigs are flying!!!

Post by Dave W. »

Popped over last week to pick up a part and talk to Rob as well. Great to have a knowledgeable person out there for the collector community!

cap
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by cap »

Splitskull wrote:Wait... you saw Robert at Alouette!?!
In case you missed it...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14748&p=208217#p208217
Judge Dredd, Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat

cap
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by cap »

Sparky, I am with you on this one. I will patronize Robert for parts anywhere he works.
I went there last Friday for a part he said he had in stock and Rob was beaming. I never saw him smile this wide. It was absolutely amazing.
It was like he was another man. He made me feel extra special going above the line of duty. It was great. I will definitely go back.
Last edited by cap on Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge Dredd, Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat

Splitskull
Admins
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Splitskull »

cap wrote:
Splitskull wrote:Wait... you saw Robert at Alouette!?!
In case you missed it...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14748&p=208217#p208217
yup missed it.

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 425 times
Been liked: 258 times

Post by Mrhide »

WAAAAAAT!!!!?!?
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

Mrhide wrote:WAAAAAAT!!!!?!?

@ Spitskull and MrHide - you guys have to start reading the Daily News more often and stop missing staff meetings. The Daily News is our newspaper. Yes, I know the posts can be long and weird occasionally, but so is life itself. The content depends on who is reporting I guess, we make it what it is by contributing. All good.

Be well, spring is here and it feels like summer already, weird.

RAB
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy