Bluffs, Borderland and beyond... Sparky's Tech Talks!!

Have questions on how to fix your machine or what products to use? This is the place to ask for help.
WARLOCK
MAACA Wacko

Re: Bluffs, Borderland and beyond... Pinball Tech Talks!!

Postby WARLOCK » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Updates on other pins at Bluffs...

Target Alpha - T1 - fixed bonus counts which really was another issue causing this
Wizard - T1 - fixed endless ball 2 and ball 5 issues which was another issue as well
Centaur II - T2 (that's me) Warlock - replaced broken target on ORBS. Now it is: OR(Bullseye target)S - replaced part with an earlier 1970's Bally drop target to get it running. Boy are those Bally drop targets a pain.
Pinbit - T2 - Switch wire at the bottom of the Vortex adjusted - (It is persnickity)

Space Shuttle - next on deck

More soon.

PS - Brewmanager renamed myself Scott (T2) and Scot (T1) after more than a year of yelling our names for tournament rounds and always being confused. It is part of the reason we have alternate and last names usage.
You know how many guys named Mike and John and Steve that we play pinball with....

Sparky
MAACA OG

Re: Bluffs, Borderland and beyond... Sparky's Tech Talks!!

Postby Sparky » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:42 pm

EPISODE 7: WORLD POKER TOUR

Someone left me a note on the machine stating that a slingshot wasn't working... OK. So I test it. Slingshot was just fine... but the damn thing kept scoring with the slightest vibration...

Issue numero uno: UM... HOW DO I ENTER THE SERVICE MENU??

I opened the coindoor to press the service button, but NO GO. Button is broken and a cheapo fix was in place, which broke too...

DIAGNOSIS: Broken button, and wire hack.

REPAIR: TEMPORARY I might add. I cut the 2 wires, put on crimped connectors and installed a switch. I went and bought buttons after the repair was done. I will fix it permanently on my next trip...

BUT... back on the scoring issue... I have to find the stuck switches...

Issue two: HEEEERE SWITCHY SWITCHY....

So I enter the switch test mode, and lo and behold, I have a 10-pt switch that is stuck activated! This one here:

WPT1.jpg

DIAGNOSIS: Adjustment is too tight on switch.

REPAIR: 2 minute adjustment to widen the switch gap, and presto!

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!!!! According to the switch menu, another one is intermittent...

Issue two: CRAPTASTIC OPTO

So it shows in the switch menu that the Ace in the Hole opto (locked ball) tends to go on and off when a ball is in the chamber, and the machine just shakes a bit, like activating the flippers. I will do the obvious first when it comes to optos...

DIAGNOSIS: Clean dat shit up!

REPAIR: I took a q-tip with Windex and cleaned the opto... it came out BLACK. The opto was filthy.

I tested the game for 10 minutes, and no more issues...

On to the next victim!!!
Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 pm

No, I am not dead. LOL. Just been travelling a lot. I should mostly be home for the next few days. SO MUCH to write about. Just picked one up for repair for a friend.

Fire!, X-Files, Af-Tor...so much to write. Stay tuned!!

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:26 am

Tabernacle!!! Been a while!! Well, I am back at it! I have been repairing but Little to no time to write stuff down. But with a smaller territory to cover at work now, and me being in Toronto for work, hence fixing stuff at Bluffs, let's do this!!!

(Drum roll...)

EPISODE 8: MEDUSA

First issue: NO FEATURE LIGHTS WORKING (AND WHEN BALL IS IN SAUCER UP TOP, IT IS THE TROUGH KICKER THAT ACTIVATES)

Weird one, eh? LOL. 2 issues that don't seem related in any way... Actually, it is quite simple. So yes, no feature lights come on. Let's focus on that first, because I know that affects the second issue...

So I start with the basics... do we have power? OK, fuse checks out. We have voltage in and out. Perfect. Then, off to TP1 to see if I have 6.3VDC.

NADA.

DIAGNOSIS: Bad BR1 bridge on power supply.

This is quite common on these power supplies. I tend to keep a few bridges in stock at home. Unfortunately, none here. But... I did have a spare old power supply board that was dead. I tested the bridges on it and BR1 was also dead, but BR2 (same rating) was good...

REPAIR
: I removed BR2 on the crappy spare PS and installed it on the one in the game. Not a great fix but will do for now. But one thing I REALLY didn't like was that someone already messed around with the PS and the bakelite spacers were missing between the bridges and the board. I will address that at another time. In the meantime, I turn it on, and she lights up like a Christmas tree now.

wait.jpg

Second issue: ...BALL IS IN SAUCER UP TOP, IT IS THE TROUGH KICKER THAT ACTIVATES

Well, the thing is that by repairing the feature light circuit, it also fixed this issue.

Wait-What-Meme-11.jpg

Seriously! LOL. Well, the way Medusa and many of the later -35 MPU Ballys is that there is a lovely Little board called the SOLENOID EXPANDER. This Little devil can double the amount of solenoids that the game can handle. When it is off, the main solenoids are active, but with the expander activated, it switches over the power to another set of coils. In this case, the expander lets you control the trough and the top saucer hole with the same solenoid driver transistor.

BUT... not in this case, because the solenoid expander was not activating... Why? Easy... it itself is controlled using a LAMP circuit with the lamp driver... which had no power due to BR1 being dead. No lamp power, no solenoid expander. So, when the ball entered the saucer, the trough was kicking out.

DIAGNOSIS: Bad BR1 bridge on power supply.

REPAIR
: Well, we already know what I did. But after the circuit was repaired, the saucer hole was now kicking out the ball.

And since I said Medusa lit up like a Christmas tree...

xmas.png
xmas.png (83.01 KiB) Viewed 767 times

Here is a Little added bonus. I did have an issue with the infamous solenoid expander on an Eight Ball Deluxe years ago, where the expander was "buzzing", and a lot of feature lights on the playfield were dim. The culprit was the lower-left connector on the lamp driver. I had to change the header pins on the board and change the pins in the connector as well (always do both... in this case, I did the pins on the board and it wasn't enough). And then everything worked fine. Keep in mind that if the lamp driver is flaky on these 1980-1985 Bally games, the entire game plays like ass.

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:05 am

And now, for my next trick...

I had Chris Yuill as my Partner in crime on this heist. Thanks for the help Buddy!!

EPISODE 9: FIREPOWER

First issue: GAME IS ACTING VERY WEIRD, INTERMITTENT ISSUES

OK. Here is a MUST-DO if you buy a System 3-7 Williams pin...

The 40-PIN INTERCONNECT

no.png
no.png (66.05 KiB) Viewed 764 times

Sorry, but yes. This, along with refreshing the power supply and changing chip sockets on the MPU are a MUST. The 40-pin interconnect is the main junction point between the MPU and the driver board. So when the MPU calls up the driver and the phone line is shyte, it's like playing the telephone game. "Activate the trough coil" comes out as "Celebrate the cough soil" and the driver has no fucking clue what to do.

In this case, coils staying locked on, random resets, and a bunch of other weird shit happening.

DIAGNOSIS: Bad 40-pin interconnect

Keep in mind a few things here.

1- the connector is 39 years old.
2- the header pins were round, and the socket contacts are flat. So... you end up with a thin line of contact.

In this case, you could see that a few pins were becoming darker due to bad contacts.

REPAIR
: I removed the header pins off of the MPU and sockets off of the driver, and installed new parts. Things did get better... but...

Second issue: TOP SAUCER RANDOMNLY KICKING OUT WHEN GAME TURNED ON

OK, this was also weird. But when a saucer tries to kick out, it is because it thinks there is a ball in it. So, off to switch testing.

Once in test mode, we saw that all the switches in row 4 were being activated. Sometimes it would stop, but would sometimes happen when tapping the game. Also, odd thing, it was showing switches 04 and 20 as being activated... But those switches are NOT USED.

The plot thickens.

OK. So to eliminate any possibility on the board, I removed 2J3 from the driver board, effectively isolating the cabinet from the board.

Poof, no more switches activated. WHEW! So it isn't board related.

So...

DIAGNOSIS: Shorted coin switch on the coindoor

...So, we then looked at the switches themselves Under the playfield, for anything grounding. Nothing.

Next, I performed some wiggle tests on various harness points to see if a harness was shorting out. Oddly enough, it was when we shook the coindoor harness that shit went sideways. 2 seconds later, Chris noticed a switch grounding on the coindoor... someone had installed a credit button (which broke...) and shoved the button in the coindoor frame. It's intermittent grounding was causing brainfarts on the MPU.

REPAIR
: I moved the switch away, and she is now stable. Steve Ritchie has resumed his ball spewing countdown.

shootagain_s.jpg
shootagain_s.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 764 times

Extra info!!! I did mention upgrading the power supply on System 3-6 power supplies. There is a ton of info on this, but I will add some here, as I did upgrade the PS on this game. It is a good idea to take the time to change a few components on the power supply, such as the old original caps. The large one on the bottom right filters the 5VDC to the MPU. When this starts to go bad, the MPU becomes unhappy.

How to diagnose it? SUPER easy... and this applies to most other manufacturers as well.

Measure your 5VDC at a test point... now, put your multimeter in AC volts. If the cap is doing it's job, it should be near 0V. There should be no oscillation in the voltage. BUT... when it starts to go bad, you will start to see AC voltage coming through. Anything over 0.25 volts AC on that circuit may start to cause issues. Change the cap.

ALSO, those 2 big diodes to the left of the cap... see them? Yeah... well... they were "OK" in 1980, but 39 years later, can wreak havok. You will see the toastiness around them. Change them with 6A4 diodes. Your game will thank you.

The other caps can also use a refresh as well. The 2 on the upper left are 150uF-100V caps, and the bottom one is a 100uF-100V cap. That could use a change.

And while the board is in your hands, check those header pins. Any pin with discoloration will need to be replaced. And check for cold solder joints.

Are your fuses the right ones? Can't hurt to check...

That 1hr of time and maybe 20 bucks of parts invested on your power supply board will give it another few decades of life.

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Postby cait001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Sparky wrote:"Activate the trough coil" comes out as "Celebrate the cough soil" and the driver has no fucking clue what to do.

this thread is golden
WANTED: スマートボール (Smart Ball), pajatso/payazzo/kronespill, Bell-Fruit Cascade, 1932 Ballyround, 1935 Cannon Fire, 1934 Fleet, 1935 Impact, 1935 Spot-Lite, European upright machines, pre-1950s Japanese machines, 1951 Universal 5 Star
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Fire Queen, Out Of Sight, Star-Jet
marquees wanted: Varkon, Dark Planet, Strider, Astro Invader, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Tutankham
collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:00 am

cait001 wrote:
Sparky wrote:"Activate the trough coil" comes out as "Celebrate the cough soil" and the driver has no fucking clue what to do.

this thread is golden

Thanks! I appreciate that! And there will be MORE coming. Heading back to Bluffs after work for more mechanical mayhem.

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby Guard » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:38 am

Forget Bluffs....come to Guelph and have a look at my SS machines. Not my forte. ....

Lots of nice EMs to play as payment. :)
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Buccaneer/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Flip Flop/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/ Pat Hand /Strange Science/Card Whiz/ Genesis/Jolly Roger / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/Bronco/ Stern POTC
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Tri Zone/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

JRK
MAACA Newb

Postby JRK » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:27 am

Sparky wrote:...Heading back to Bluffs after work for more mechanical mayhem.

We may have been a bit distracted last night to get any real work done. :FP:
Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most. No wait, my hair... I miss my hair the most.

shane
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby shane » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:32 am

Great thread.
Thanks for posting Sparky. What Slacker said is about where I'm at with skill sets. So this thread is quite helpful.
Could you type louder?
WHAT???
Shane. "Just because I love pinball doesn't mean I'm any good".

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:23 am

And now, for my next trick...

EPISODE 10: MYSTIC

First issue: CENTER TARGETS NOT REGISTERING

Well, I just purchased this game. No MPU (was apparently dead and non-repairable), but otherwise quite nice. It played, apparently. Well, we will find out! ;)

I did some preliminary checks and found some hacks on the power supply.

But it looked "OK". just a remotely mounted bridge and some splicing. OK. Should be safe, right?

So caution be damned, I slapped in an Alltek to test it out. Hit the switch, fingers crossed...

Cool! Game turns on! OK... I press start and it plays! Awesome... but... center targets are not registering. So, I print out the schematics and switch list, grab my multimeter and off to the races I go.

So... for those who are unfamiliar with the way a switch matrix works, it is very simple. Rows and columns, baby! So, if column B connects with row A, BOOM.

So, after investigating, it seemed that switches in the second column were not registering. That includes the 3 center drop targets, and two 30-pt switches located to each side of the pop bumpers. Here is what I was looking at:

Mystic schematic.jpg

Now, notice the diodes in the schematic... those are there to prevent other switches in the same row from grounding through a single switch. Also, let's keep in mind that electricity, like us, will always choose the path of least resistance, right?

Well, in this case, if the switch current finds an easier way to go than back to the MPU, it will go there. Well, in this case, after examining all the 5 switches in the circuit closely, I found....

DIAGNOSIS: Switch diode grounding on drop target frame, which was itself grounded.

BOOM. So, the switch current could have taken the salad and gone to the MPU, telling it to register a hit, but nope, it chose the cheeseburger and just went to ground. So, the MPU never registered a score for those switches.

REPAIR
: I just moved the diode away from the frame, and ding ding ding, we have scoring...

BUT... there is MORE!!!

Second issue: LIGHTS ARE ALL WONKY

OK... so the game plays, but... a whole bunch of feature lights either stay on, or don't turn on at all...

Well... remember what I said about the MPU not being repairable? Well, when you don't change the battery, the MPU gets eaten alive... but... battery acid is like zombies.... that shit can spread and take out more stuff... such as the lamp driver right under it...

Mystic board.jpg

MMM.... BOARDS!!!!

DIAGNOSIS: Acute battery acid indigestion.

OK... so... I can spend 80+$ in replacing every component or get a new board (NVRAM sells one for 90 bucks, full LED capable... Worth it)... or, just use one of my spares for now...

REPAIR: Board swap, but board repair in the future.

Well, that is it for now. Machine is solid. Just needs a shop job, and possibly a couple of lamp sockets that may need a bit of help.

I am off to take my path of least resistance. Lunch time.

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Postby cait001 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:12 pm

there is no way that guy is actually taking a bite in that final GIF. I call shenanigans.
WANTED: スマートボール (Smart Ball), pajatso/payazzo/kronespill, Bell-Fruit Cascade, 1932 Ballyround, 1935 Cannon Fire, 1934 Fleet, 1935 Impact, 1935 Spot-Lite, European upright machines, pre-1950s Japanese machines, 1951 Universal 5 Star
marquees wanted: Varkon, Dark Planet, Strider, Astro Invader, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Tutankham
collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Sat May 04, 2019 12:36 am

I spent a lot of time on this machine, and I feel like posting about it. Kinda proud that I managed to get everything fixed. Someone is getting a massive deal. LOL

EPISODE 11: NIP-IT

OK. So, like most old EMs I have, nothing was ever adjusted. In this case, a whole bunch of craziness was happening intermittently:

- Game didn't tally the bonus
- Zipper flippers wouldn't stay closed
- Bonus count would go on forever
- score motor would not stop

Let us go over one by one, shall we?

First issue: ZIPPER FLIPPERS NEVER STAYED CLOSED

This is what I tinkered on first... after looking at the schematics incessively, I found....

DIAGNOSIS: Ball index relay and Player Up switch on stepper unit in head were improperly adjusted, bad gaps

Yeah... This ended up also affecting the ball count. When the bug was present, the game acted as if I never hit anything, and just kicked out the ball. Also, the zipper flippers use the ball index relay.

REPAIR
: I adjusted the switches and it was better... but not 100%

OK... Still goofing off... weird intermittent issues.

Second issue: GAME IS ON CRACK

Well, here is the sucky part of old EMs... chances are that no one has touched any switch stacks since 1972. So, I removed the playfield, pulled out the relay panel and went to town. And just on the first screw of the first relay, I knew I hit paydirt.

DIAGNOSIS: ALL switch stacks are loose

So... 4 hours later:

REPAIR: I had tightened every single switch stack and adjusted every single switch.

I also took the opportunity to clean the score reels. Can't hurt...

I will win, you bastard!!! ... or so I thought....

Third issue: BONUS COUNT NEVER STOPS IF BONUS IS BETWEEN 6000 AND 10000 PTS

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. This was a TOUGH one. Another 2 hours of going through the schematics and Learning the logic. Essentially, the way it works is that from 1000 to 5000, the bonus system uses a simple circuit. BUT, instead of building a stepper unit that goes to 10000 (so, 10 contacts), some fucking nimrod at Bally thought it was cooler to add a 5000pt relay. So, at 6000pts, it was on thesame contact as 1000, but also triggered the 5000pt relay. But in my case, it kept scoring 5000, and another 5000, and another... never stopping.

Only when I finally manually triggered the 5000pt relay did I notice that...

DIAGNOSIS: The 5000pt score relay was STICKING

Yup... I noticed that when I pressed on the relay, with the power off, it tended to stick. I took it apart and found some dark gunk that was acting like a glue. Wow...

REPAIR: I dissassembled, cleaned and reassembled the relay.

Now, it worked great!

Fourth issue issue: NO LIGHTS IN THE BACKBOX

This one was rather easy. Bally used the SHITTIEST fuse holders, which tend to disintegrate with time. I have replaced them on many other Bally EMs. So, here we go...

DIAGNOSIS: FUSE HOLDERS THAT WOULD MAKE DOLLARAMA SHAKE THEIR HEADS

So this is an easy repair...

REPAIR: Removed old holders, soldered in new fuse holders.

PRESTO! I can see the light!!!!

But, a couple more things are bothering me:

Fifth issue issue: NO GROUND PRONG

Listen... a new electrical plug costs 5 bucks and takes a few minutes to install. Keep a machine safe.

DIAGNOSIS: TIM THE TOOL MAN TAYLOR THINKS GROUND PRONGS ARE FOR PUSSIES. ARH, ARH, ARH!!!

REPAIR: Installed a new electrical plug.

But... one last thing... I found that the left kicker lane was not always sending the ball up...

Sixth issue issue: KICKER KICKS LIKE A HALF-DEAD MULE

I took the coil apart and quickly thought of someone... after I found old grease in the coil sleeve

DIAGNOSIS: NO K-Y REQUIRED...

REPAIR: De-grease and clean all the parts with Mean Green

NEVER use any harsh flammable cleaners such as brake cleaner or contact cleaner, unless you are into bonfires. A good cleaning and reassembly and it is all good.

WHEW!!!! DONE!!! The buyer better come quick before I change my mind! LOL I played 12 games and it now plays flawlessly. SUPER happy. I will just give it a quick wipe now and she is ready to go!

OK... bedtime...

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Postby cait001 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:46 am

Sparky wrote:DIAGNOSIS: ALL switch stacks are loose

:o

Amazing job

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Sat May 04, 2019 12:13 pm

cait001 wrote:

Amazing job

And now off to a happy new owner, with 2 boxes of parts as well, and for way less than I was asking initially. He made me a very respectful offer. Calli it me flipping the bird to lowballers. Lol

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby Guard » Sat May 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Sparky wrote:
cait001 wrote:

Amazing job

And now off to a happy new owner, with 2 boxes of parts as well, and for way less than I was asking initially. He made me a very respectful offer. Calli it me flipping the bird to lowballers. Lol

Perfect....I still can't believe, at the price you were asking, that it didn't sell up there before you fixed it.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Buccaneer/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Flip Flop/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/ Pat Hand /Strange Science/Card Whiz/ Genesis/Jolly Roger / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/Bronco/ Stern POTC
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Tri Zone/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Postby OTTOgd » Sat May 04, 2019 12:46 pm

Sparky wrote:Third issue: BONUS COUNT NEVER STOPS IF BONUS IS BETWEEN 6000 AND 10000 PTS

That's a cool fix. Odd but enlightening.

Another great post, thanks.

WARLOCK
MAACA Wacko

Postby WARLOCK » Mon May 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Great job Sparky.
Congrats on the sale and on the purchase.

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Cuz I feel like posting. LOL

size=150]EPISODE 12: KONAMI GT[/size]

WHAT GAME.jpg

Yup... a VID!!! LOL. I picked this game up from a great guy near Trois-Rivieres today. Why? Well, this was the game my brother loved the most as a young kid. He still talks about it. So, when I saw this one and the great price it was at, well, let's do it!

The game was sold as-is. The seller was great at disclosing everything. I didn't even want him to plug it in, as I considered it dead. So I dragged it home and did some very quick tests:

First issue: NO PLUG!!

Actually, the ground prong was missing and the seller cut it. Good move, I appreciate the interest in safety.

DIAGNOSIS: Good seller! LOL

REPAIR
: I installed a new plug head and tested the wires. All good. But...

Second issue: NO GAME!!

I tested the switching power supply and it was pretty much dead. Looked old too.

DIAGNOSIS:
dead.jpg
dead.jpg (17.6 KiB) Viewed 449 times

REPAIR: I installed a new switcher, tested and looks good...

wait.jpg

Third issue: STILL NO GAME.. snif snif

Well, looks like I will be taking the board out... but... I do have a Jailbreak PCB I can put in, just to test everything else

DIAGNOSIS:
dead.jpg

Yeah... I know. LOL

REPAIR: I tested the cab with the Jailbreak PCB (same Konami pinout), and it works great! Screen is nice and bright! WINNING!!!

OK. Well, on to another small issue...

Fourth issue: NO LIGHT AT MARQUEE

Typical on an old game. I removed the marquee and installed a new neon tube.

DIAGNOSIS:
dead.jpg

Jesus Christ, I know already... LOL

REPAIR: Replaced the neon and turned on the game... but...

Fifth issue: STILL NO LIGHT AT MARQUEE

Well, could be the ballast, but I do see the neon "trying " to light up... only one thing left... the FS2 starter.

DIAGNOSIS:
dead.jpg

picard-facepalm.jpg

REPAIR: I installed the FS2 starter and reinstalled the neon, and we have light!!!

So... the only things left is to get that board running and go from there...

redketchup
MAACA Wacko

Postby redketchup » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:50 am

Lol, you make me laugh this morning!
Bally Centaur, Fathom, Stern Big Game, Flight 2000, Quicksilver, Catacomb, Stargazer, Nineball, Metallica Pro, Iron Maiden Pro, Wurlitzer 700, 750e, 1100, 1900, 1700, Rockola 1428, tempo 1, seeburg HF 100R, VL 200, Ami I
To see it: http://www.pinballowners.com/redketchup

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Postby OTTOgd » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Sparky wrote:Cuz I feel like posting. LOL

EPISODE 12: KONAMI GT

Good luck with the PCB fix!

My Konami GT experience is ... E M P T Y

Attachments
16482_0.jpg

Return to “Pinball and Videogame Tech”