Wanted: FATHOM Cabinet!!!!

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
roar
MAACA Newb

Wanted: FATHOM Cabinet!!!!

Postby roar » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Anyone replace their old fathom Cabinet with a nice shiny new one? I'd like to get my hands on an old one, beat up is fine, I'll be taking it apart and using the wood for another project. So if you've got one sitting around shoot me a message I'm interested. If it still had the old side rails on it that would be great too, not looking for any other parts from it so the cheaper the better.

DrDude
MAACA Half-ling

Re: Wanted: FATHOM Cabinet!!!!

Postby DrDude » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:25 am

Do you really need an actual Fathom cabinet? Would seem a shame to break one of those up. Would another 80's Bally cabinet do, or do you need the Fathom paint-job? If the later, stencils and colour-matched paint can convert any standard Bally cabinet to Fathom.

I'm just bringing this up as it took me several years to locate an original Fathom head for my headless Fathom project (I needed the insert and harness to match, so couldn't easily go the re-stencil route), so I suspect you will have difficulty tracking down an original Fathom cabinet just hanging out in someone's basement..
Grant Goodes
Stern: Meteor, Lightning, Nineball, Cheetah, Seawitch, Catacomb
Bally: Fathom x 2, Centaur
Gottlieb: Black Hole
Wanted: Balls-a-Poppin, Catacomb slingshot plastics
Lust-worthy: Dragonfist, Solar Fire, Funhouse, Skateball, Capersville

roar
MAACA Newb

Re: Wanted: FATHOM Cabinet!!!!

Postby roar » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Original is what I’m after and I can appreciate it is a long shot but you don’t get if you don’t ask, right? The cabinet I’d expect wouldn’t be worth salvaging and I’d expect would have been tossed and replaced. I know HEP trashes most of his blown out cabs but I’m not headed to the Carolina’s anytime soon :).

I’ll most likely paint my own pieces to match.

Return to “Pinball Parts Wanted / Pièces de Machines à Boules Recherchées”