Pharmaceutical Sugar Packs

Talk about anything that you would like.
R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Pharmaceutical Sugar Packs

Post by R.A.B. »

We are having an outdoor sale at work while respecting all these pandemic rules pertaining to clean business. So curb side pick up only on these.

Last week, some irresponsible citizen has been dumping heavy bags of white powder in the middle of the night near the deep end of our shipping yard. We have called the cops but they didn't want to have anything to do with it. SO, they filled out yet another report and left us to dispose of these 100 pound bags of the stuff they make pills out of, and man there is alot of it. Pierre skidded these sacs and moved them near the shipping doors for easy pick up.

Any takers ? :lol:
Label
Label
Sugar line
Sugar line
Ready for pick up, hope it doesn't rain anytime soon
Ready for pick up, hope it doesn't rain anytime soon
From here to eternity
From here to eternity
Attachments
Sugar
Sugar
Last edited by R.A.B. on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

Azatotht
Admins
Has liked: 373 times
Been liked: 117 times

Re: Pharamcuetical Sugar Packs

Post by Azatotht »

I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I, am Dracula... (and you're not!)

Pinball machines I have owned

Pindude152
MAACA Super Contributor
Location: Sector zz9 plural z alpha, Sol, Earth, Canada, Quebec, Gatineau
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Pindude152 »

Wanted: Bally 20 hole Bingo machine: Orient, London, Safari, Super 7, Bonus 7 or Hawaii.
Bally: Mad World
Williams: Pot 'O' gold, Beat the clock
Rally Play Company of Nice France: Any Flip Tronic(s) era machine produced between 1966 and 1969

"It's heavy. What is it? ... The, uh, stuff dreams are made of"
-The Maltese Falcon

"Every ball for me's another game.For you this always looks the same [...]
I know for you this doesn't look a lot. For me this is the only thing I got"
-Yello - Pinball Cha Cha

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life"
-Homer Simpson

Check out my blog at http://pindude152.blogspot.ca/ for quality content about electromechanical amusement
http://www.pinballowners.com/pindude152

Too far gone... beyond time, space and pinball stages

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 425 times
Been liked: 258 times

Post by Mrhide »

who knows what could be hidden inside?!
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

Needless to say we are locking those big freaking gates that lead to the shipping yard so no one can drive into the back of the building. You can make alot of coca cola with these bags of gloucose.

The only access is from the CP tracks that run along the back of the warehouse. If you can get to the sugar skids before it rains, you can then hop a freight train out of there with at least one 100 pound bag on your shoulders. I didn't tell you any of this right ?
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

semicolin
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 226 times

Post by semicolin »

Got any 55 gallon drums? Drop one of those bags in, toss in a quarter brick of bread yeast, top with water and in a week you'll be able distill off your own hand sanitizer.

frosken
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Pharmaceutical Sugar Packs

Post by frosken »

Just slap a new sticker over the chinese one that says: Made in Columbia ... they will be gone within 2 hours
+++++++++++++++++
Welcome to...Frosken Pinball!

After a 8-year hiatus, I'm back in the hobby... :shock:

Current working Pinball Machines:

1. Bally Black Jack SS
2. Capcom Flipper Football (#2)
3. Stern Rush Pro

Gone but (mostly) not forgotten:
- Bally: Nitro Ground Shaker, City Slicker
- Bally/Williams: Black Rose, BS Dracula (x2), CFTBL, Dirty Harry, Getaway(HS2), Indy500, Judge Dredd, Shadow, Slugfest
- Capcom: Breakshot, Flipper Football
- Gottlieb: El Dorado, Big Shot, Bounty Hunter (project), Gold Wings (Project)
- Stern: Big Game, Cheetah, Meteor (x 1.5)
- Williams: Big Guns, F-14 Tomcat, Fire!
- Misc.: Hit The Ice non-dedicated, Hyper Olympics non-dedicated cocktail, Chexx Bubble Hockey