Classifieds section rules:
1. Try to put in the ASKING price (even if it's OBO). NO PRICE CHECK in the Classified section. THIS IS NOT EBAY. Post a clear price. If not done so, any admin and/or moderator have the right to delete the ad and all subsequent replies regardless of the author, after promptly advising the author and issuing a timeline in order to correct the issue.
2. Try to post at least one picture. Preferably of the thing you sell... not random pics from the internet. Pics are better. They are proof you have the machine. If it is found that you used a pic from the web without consent and without clearly stating that it isn't your machine in the pic, 1st offense is a warning. If not coRRected within a given time frame, the result is deletion of the ad. Second offense gets you banned from the site.
3. Update your Member Profile to show up your current location correctly (Montreal, Ottawa, etc). PLEASE post your location if you haven't put it in your member profile...
4. Best to be the owner of an item in order to post it in the Classifieds. If not, it can cause lots of friction or even trouble with certain entities. We rather no one get in trouble with anyone in government/legal entity. If acting as a broker for a machine, please clearly state so. Rules 1 to 3 still apply.
5. Better to copy/paste an ad from another forum if you can...Linked AD's just generate negative feedback.
6. YOU CAN EDIT YOUR ADS
- have the most data available in your ad, to make it easier for people to understand what you are selling...
7. BEST WAY TO ANSWER AN AD IS TO USE PRIVATE MESSAGING (PM) OR EMAIL.
- it keeps the transactions smooth and confidential
8. if your items are sold please edit your title with SOLD or VENDU in it so we can move it.
9. Please put FS (for sale) or FT (for trade) or both FS/FT at the beginning of your classified. The "interest check" posts just sounds like you are fishing and most just pass over them.
10. And this applies to everyone... KEEP IT CLEAN. You have a negative comment that is not pertinent? Keep it to yourself. And all irrelevant posts just piss off sellers. Don't hyjack a thread... it sucks.
SO, ALL POSTS BY OTHER THAN THE AUTHOR THAT DO NOT COMPLIMENT THE SELLER'S ITEM OR MERELY CONFIRM A SENT PM WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY AND SYSTEMATICALLY DELETED.
11- It is the ad's author's right to ask that any and all replies by others within their ad be DELETED AT THEIR REQUEST. This is the only place within the forum where the deletion of a post by another will be accepted. IF THE AUTHOR OF AN AD WISHES TO NOT HAVE ANY REPLIES, SIMPLY WRITE " NO REPLIES" AT THE END OF YOUR AD. ADMINS WILL THEN SUBSEQUENTLY DELETE ANY REPLIES NOT WRITTEN BY THE ORIGINAL POSTER.
REMINDER: Any and all threads can be locked / deleted at an admin's or moderator's discretion.
Anything that is not Arcade related
Active topics • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests