Purple Lane Guides

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Purple Lane Guides

Postby Chris Silver » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Guys, I need purple lane guides and can't find them anywhere. is it possible nobody reproduces them? marco doesn't have any either.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control ... lane+guide

I need 7 for my Stellar Wars. If anyone has any )and I can get enough to replenish my playfield) I'm willing to replace them with brand new colour of your choice.
Attachments
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip, Recel Lady Luck
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Time Line, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

Azatotht
Admins

Re: Purple Lane Guides

Postby Azatotht » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:41 am

Why purple ? Originals were red...
Attachments
stellar.jpg
I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I, am Dracula... (and you're not!)

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:26 am

The production run were purple.
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip, Recel Lady Luck
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Time Line, Medusa

semicolin
MAACA Barbarian

Postby semicolin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Sharing my space with: Stern Meteor, Gottlieb Tag Team, Interflip Dragon, Street Fighter cab w/Premium 8
Wanted: Widebody cocktail cabinet, ≥ 36", Bally Elektra, Williams Rollergames, Bally Centaur

semicolin
MAACA Barbarian

Postby semicolin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Alternatively you could buy GTB-4878 from http://www.pbresource.com/rollover.htm
Sharing my space with: Stern Meteor, Gottlieb Tag Team, Interflip Dragon, Street Fighter cab w/Premium 8
Wanted: Widebody cocktail cabinet, ≥ 36", Bally Elektra, Williams Rollergames, Bally Centaur

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:01 am

semicolin wrote:Is this not what you want? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/4878

Not those ones. Those are old school.

You never know how much you want something until you just can't get it. LOL

Sparky
MAACA Dark Lord

Postby Sparky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 am

Here you go... http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball ... 03-8318-10

Says "blue translucent double". But here is what it looks like:
blue double.jpg
blue double.jpg (7.87 KiB) Viewed 199 times

... and this is the standard blue:
blue light.jpg
blue light.jpg (10.08 KiB) Viewed 199 times

So, the first one is on the purple side... Not exactly the same shape as the one with the "diamond" on top, but these look way more sturdy. Besides, the old diamond style is only available in light blue, and even that is out of stock.

And for the record, stop being so goddamn anal about a plastic part on a Stellar Wars. ROTFLMAO. If some people are OK to spend thousands pimping out a NIB game, I think the pinball community won't think any less of you if you change the lane guides to something else. LOL. And nor will I ask you to change the lane guides if I buy the damn thing one day...
Now playing in Sparky's Power Station: Jungle Lord, Sorcerer, Flash, Grand Lizard, Time Fantasy, Freefall, Big Game, BSD (soon), Genesis, Bumper, Marathon, Queen of Hearts, Lady Luck (Recel), Slapshot retheme pin, Zombie Walk retheme pin, Wizard of Wor, Sprint 2, Major Havok mame, Mametendo redtent, Pintendo virtual pinball, and lots of others in restoration.

Mrhide
MAACA Dark Lord

Postby Mrhide » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 am

not the same guide ... Sparky yours is 1 3/4 inch long and he needs 2 1/8 inch long ( he even put a picture with the measurement !)

he needs this one http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PG44

LF: EGRET 2 or 3 + Shoot 'em up PCB. Let me know what you have!

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:08 am

A lot of the sides are broken off on mine so as the ball goes down the lanes, it's like a hotdog in a hallway or a cheap Taiwanese hooker. This affects my gameplay drastically and I need to fix it especially if it eventually goes to Sparky.

Below in the YouTube video you will see the originals are purple and the guy replaced his broken Lane top centre with a blue one.

https://youtu.be/MaJPD8FGGus

As for the flyer, I mentioned it was for the flyer only and I believe just so you can definitively see it better for the promotional picture.

In the end I figure if I do find some old stock they will probably be brittle and break at some point in the near enough future.

semicolin
MAACA Barbarian

Postby semicolin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm

mrhide posted exactly what you need above chris

Sparky
MAACA Dark Lord

Postby Sparky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Chris Silver wrote:... This affects my gameplay drastically and I need to fix it especially if it eventually goes to Sparky.

... Haven't you figured out by now that I like broken shit? I LOVE fixing things. Seriously... Leave them.
Now playing in Sparky's Power Station: Jungle Lord, Sorcerer, Flash, Grand Lizard, Time Fantasy, Freefall, Big Game, BSD (soon), Genesis, Bumper, Marathon, Queen of Hearts, Lady Luck (Recel), Slapshot retheme pin, Zombie Walk retheme pin, Wizard of Wor, Sprint 2, Major Havok mame, Mametendo redtent, Pintendo virtual pinball, and lots of others in restoration.

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:00 pm

semicolin wrote:mrhide posted exactly what you need above chris

Thanks guys. :D

Never thought of looking up the word Violet. It's like going for cyan, teal or mauve. They're not your typical colours in the male rainbow. Lol

P1AG Montréal - pièces/parts
MAACA Barbarian

Postby P1AG Montréal - pièces/parts » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 am

Hey Chris.

We have a Marco order being finalized today in Montreal and we could easily add these to our purchase order and save you on shipping.

They would sell for $1.95 ea CAD + tx at the parts counter in Montreal.

LMK

P1AG parts dept.
Montréal : 1200 rue Bégin, St-Laurent, Qc H4R 1X1
robert.barake(at)cineplex.com
benoit.lecavalier(at)cineplex.com
514-856-2252 ou 888-322-2252

Toronto : 6420 Viscount Road, Mississauga, On L4V 1H3
doug.baird(at)cineplex.com
james.albernaz(at)cineplex.com
416-251-2122 or 888-977-4263

http://www.theplaydiumstore.com
http://www.winwithp1ag.com

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 am

P1AG Montréal - pièces/parts wrote:Hey Chris.

We have a Marco order being finalized today in Montreal and we could easily add these to our purchase order and save you on shipping.

They would sell for $1.95 ea CAD + tx at the parts counter in Montreal.

LMK

P1AG parts dept.

Thank you very much. I have a large order to place in the near future, but for now I'll take nine of these. The thing is I'm not sure when I'll be making it to the fish store in the near future.

Return to “Pinball Parts Wanted / Pièces de Machines à Boules Recherchées”