MODERNIZE Powerfull Grundig stereo CONSOLES - price reduced AGAIN!!!

Anything that is not Arcade related
Jays
MAACA Mage

MODERNIZE Powerfull Grundig stereo CONSOLES - price reduced AGAIN!!!

Postby Jays » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:34 pm

MODERNIZE bluetooth mid centrury vintage Grundig stereo CONSOLES

New Amp, New Bluetooth, New Turntable, New Speakers, New Electronics, Ipad and Highly Upgraded

You're looking at a stunningly beautiful, repurposed midcentury modern and super rare (1960 Grundig SO 183 a) vintage Stereo console. Most of the electronic was burned and unsavable so I modernize it with a more modern amp, aded bluetooth beter quality turntable stereo rewired everything and added a ipad, plus customize the whole cabinet to receive all the new components.

Now it doesn't only have a stunning good looks but also a unbelivable loud and clean high quality sound! Carefully selected components make it possible to enjoy your vinyl collection and Bluetooth streaming audio like never before. Because this unit has ample space for speakers, I use high-quality woofers and Tweeter that produce amazing sound at any volume. The sound quality will satisfy any audiophile and each woofer if perfectly matched to a tweeter and crossover and then build in its own cabinet based on manufacture specs to optimize its performance. The original version of this grundig had free air speaker in the stereo which made a blah sound. This is a real upgrade and your friend will not believe how good it sound. Play it and it will make anyone jealous or hangry to how loud this thing is.

FEATURES:
•Original Documented all original paper (I am the second owner) of this German import Grundig SO 183 a console
•Bluetooth connectivity
•Ipad original
•4 new highly upgraded speakers
•New turntable rare Hitachi ps-15
•Kenwood KR-7400 - 63 old school watts per channel amplifier.
•RCA connectivity
•Dual 8" Energy Esm-2 woofers with upgraded rubber surround
•Dual crystal clear sound dynamics 100 concert monitor tweeter horn style with amazing sound
•modified doors and custom speaker boxes
•Top loading doors for turntable access and protection from prying hands

VINTAGE CONDITION:
This audio equipment is in very good vintage condition. Some small scratches on top and side typical on these units. Fabric style speaker covers are new and not original. Please ask for more pictures if interested. Normal vintage wear otherwise.

Price: NOW 1000$
please email me if interested at jasontheberry@hotmail.com
Attachments
grundig-10.jpg
grundig-9.jpg
grundig-7.jpg
grundig-6.jpg
grundig-4.jpg
grundig-3.jpg
grundig-2.jpg
grundig-1.jpg
Last edited by Jays on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jays
MAACA Mage

Re: MODERNIZE Powerfull Grundig stereo CONSOLES - price reduced!!!

Postby Jays » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:50 am

price reduce !!! need to move sooner than was suppose!!! sadly this need to go...

Jays
MAACA Mage

Re: MODERNIZE Powerfull Grundig stereo CONSOLES - price reduced!!!

Postby Jays » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:38 pm

1000$ and this beauty is yours this is the lowest I will go I prefer keeping it under that or leave it at a fiend house!!!!

Return to “Miscellaneous Buy and Sell / Items Variés Achat et recherche”