Hollywood Heat sold

Pinball machines for sale only please, seulement machines à boules à vendre.
Dave Astill
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Collingwood , On

Hollywood Heat sold

Postby Dave Astill » Thu May 16, 2019 2:44 pm

This is a fully working Hollywood Heat. The game has new rubbers , new leg levellers and a full set of new leds . This is a multiball game and has a ramp and four flippers. It is in average shape for a 33 year old game. One area looks like someone held a lighter to the cabinet. This game is located in Collingwood but delivery is available in the GTA for a fee.
Attachments
hh 012.JPG
hh 011.JPG
hh 010.JPG
hh 009.JPG
hh 007.JPG
hh 006.JPG
hh 005.JPG
hh 004.JPG
hh 003.JPG
hh 002.JPG
Last edited by Dave Astill on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Providing hard to find pinball i.c.s. eprom service and more

User avatar
Sparky
MAACA OG
Posts: 22616
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm
Location: Saint-Lazare, west of MTL

Re: Hollywood Heat $1500

Postby Sparky » Sat May 18, 2019 8:47 am

Goddamn... this one is seriously killing me... I am right on the edge of breaking my "no pinball purchase" resolution... Would look great beside Genesis and Rock...

My only saving grace is that it is in Toronto, and I have no plans on going in the near future...

Damnit.... ARGH.....
Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

User avatar
Chris Silver
MAACA Wacko
Posts: 3002
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Hawkesbury, Nowhere Ontario

Re: Hollywood Heat $1500

Postby Chris Silver » Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Sparky wrote:Goddamn... this one is seriously killing me... I am right on the edge of breaking my "no pinball purchase" resolution... Would look great beside Genesis and Rock...

My only saving grace is that it is in Toronto, and I have no plans on going in the near future...

Damnit.... ARGH.....


Are you coming to the flea fair Dave?

Are you still bringing the most awesome pinball machine in the world that you casually mentioned the other month when you were in Montreal?
Pins: Punk!, Centaur II, Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Black Hole, Elektra, Stellar Wars, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Timeline, Silverball Mania
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco
WTB: Black Knight, Spirit, Fathom, Split Second, Nine Ball, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

User avatar
OTTOgd
MAACA OG
Posts: 6427
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Brampton, Jewel of the Golden Horseshoe

Re: Hollywood Heat $1500

Postby OTTOgd » Sat May 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Chris Silver wrote:Are you coming to the flea fair Dave?

Are you still bringing the most awesome pinball machine in the world that you casually mentioned the other month when you were in Montreal?

Ugh. Early '2-piece' SS pins are easier (lighter!) to dismantle and pack in a vehicle but if you absolutely need the most awesome pinball machine that saved pinball bitd, at the Hawkesbury this year, I *might* be able to bring High Speed. Yer welcom . 8-)


User avatar
Chris Silver
MAACA Wacko
Posts: 3002
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Hawkesbury, Nowhere Ontario

Re: Hollywood Heat $1500

Postby Chris Silver » Sat May 18, 2019 9:48 pm

OTTOgd wrote:
Chris Silver wrote:Are you coming to the flea fair Dave?

Are you still bringing the most awesome pinball machine in the world that you casually mentioned the other month when you were in Montreal?

Ugh. Early '2-piece' SS pins are easier (lighter!) to dismantle and pack in a vehicle but if you absolutely need the most awesome pinball machine that saved pinball bitd, at the Hawkesbury this year, I *might* be able to bring High Speed. Yer welcom . 8-)


LoL. Bring HS if you can and it’s no trouble. ;)
Pins: Punk!, Centaur II, Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Black Hole, Elektra, Stellar Wars, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Timeline, Silverball Mania
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco
WTB: Black Knight, Spirit, Fathom, Split Second, Nine Ball, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.



Return to “Pinball Machines for Sale / Machines à Boules à Vendre”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests