Replacement colour LED DMD panels - 128x32

Pinball Parts for sale only Please
dzorbas
MAACA Silent Type

Replacement colour LED DMD panels - 128x32

Postby dzorbas » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:04 am

Folks,

I am offering up replacement standard size colour LED DMD panels (PIN2DMD versions) for sale. I've already ordered/built 5 of these panels and sold off a few. I'm about to order an additional 10 of these and I'm trying to gauge interest. Selling price is $250. If you look at online retailers or Player 1 for replacement panels you are looking at upwards of $350 in most cases for monochrome displays.

IMG_20190930_2107583.jpg

These panels have come out of the virtual pinball scene but can also be used for replacing DMDs in real machines. They provide the option of full colour along with 8 different monochrome settings. They will work in just about any make of machine. There is an active group of individuals that are colourizing certain games and for a small donation, or in some cases for free, they will provide you with the necessary files that can be loaded onto the board via an SD Card and give you full colour (similar to what ColorDMD sells for twice the price!).

Here is a link to photos and videos of the displays in action.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/J95ua8HjR3vH8Knw6

If you would like additional information or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks,

Dino Z.

cap
MAACA Half-ling

Re: Replacement colour LED DMD panels - 128x32

Postby cap » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:09 am

Location? Shipping?
Is there a list of the machines that have been colorized so far?
Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat (in restoration)

dzorbas
MAACA Silent Type

Postby dzorbas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Location is Ontario. If I need to ship, we can sort something out.

This thread on PBRev lists the games that are already available and those that are WIP. Much easier to use this link than attempt to repost all the information:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/thread ... 8x32.9685/

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:48 pm

I am heading to Toronto on the 28th and can meet up with Dino on the 30th. I can pick up displays and bring them to QC for free. And from there I can bring them to the MPL meeting at the end of November. No hassle nor fear of damage in shipping.

Dino is a super guy. Buy with total confidence.
Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

dzorbas
MAACA Silent Type

Postby dzorbas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Thanks Sparky! Appreciate the kind words.

Just to let you guys know, I will be putting in an order for these over the next couple days. The boards are manufactured for me in China and then shipped. The LED panels are sourced separately. I get all the pieces and then assemble them here. The last order of components took about 30 days before I got everything. I probably won't have any stock until mid-November so you have some time to think about it.

Return to “Pinball Parts for sale / Pièces de Machines à Boules à Vendre”